I moved from Scout!

They are losing people left and right. I don’t know who this seller guy is but he has chip on his shoulder.

He edited my post and PMed me for posting our list of de-commits whenever someone asked for it.

LOL

Let’s keep it civil in here folks. We’re all Coogs and have done our best to make this a place where opinions are valued. Please keep the personal attacks to a minimum.

2 Likes

Nothing personal just stating the facts. Once he moved from the pay forum to the free one things started to go bad.

If you moved from scout. You just got more smarter.

2 Likes

I’ve moved on too. The pettiness has gone from absurd and ridiculous to downright insulting.

4 Likes

I;look at both now but Digest has very little good info or thoughts unless your willling to subscribe. Also they have little or no coverage at all for any sport other than football.

1 Like

Welcome guys…

Welcome everyone. It’s a lot better over here. Much more civilized and actual conversation.

4 Likes

Let’s hope it stays that way.

1 Like

Johnny, I know why you’re here. You were banned there. That seems to be the in thing now, but I know you will go back so you can post your daily hundred posts on the political board. :smile:

As for me, I’m on all 3 boards and intend to continue.

Welcome, welcome.

I am on three, but scout is becoming a ghost town. Yes, it is true posts are edited or deleted. Questioning moderation will get you a time out.

1 Like

I have 2 thoughts when I look in on Scout every few weeks.

1. Can’t believe grown men can act like such pissy nitwits day after day on that board.

2. There are more trolls on that board than in ‘The Hobbit’

2 Likes

We won’t let it.

2 Likes

Well, I’m on four UH fan boards. Always tried to contribute to as many as I can. Only abandoned one ever, and that was for VERY good reason.

2 Likes

I’m on the boards regularly to get info, dirt, news, opinions. Remarkable difference between this one and the other one mentioned here. That board has definitely changed… not all bad but just different. It got old real quick after the AZ game tho. I seriously wondered if we won that game after reading all the negative threads there.

1 Like

My account there hasn’t worked since the site switched to 247. Guess my time there is over.

1 Like

My mother read Readers Digest

I bailed, but I think the site bailed on me first. After a few months of inactivity, I tried to click in, but got some message that it was no longer in existence, or maybe my password had lapsed. Idunno. I just took it as a sign. In any case, it wasn’t any fun anymore since the political realm became a pay-for site. Why bother when I can shoot my mouth off anywhere for nothin’?

1 Like