I still rather be a Houston Cougar

than a Baylor Bear.

22 Likes

Any day!

6 Likes

In a heartbeat!

2 Likes

ESPN has us ranked 24 in the early top 25 poll next year. No respect once again!!

Blue collar blue bloods!

we are at our best when we are disrespected

2 Likes

Our school didn’t get where we are by covering up numerous rapes and ruined lives. Crazy what evil can accomplish in this world.

6 Likes

I can’t cheer for them because of the rape situation under Briles! Too soon.

2 Likes

Hail yes!

What a fun March Madness. I have never tuned in this long into the tournament because the Coogs were never in it that far. I would usually tune back into the championship game. This was pretty awesome.

24th is pretty good considering what we currently have returning. We’re losing an All-American and two other all-conference players. That’s respect. We add a few more pieces and hopefully we get a T15 preseason ranking.

5 Likes

Seeing as how we tend to outperform our preseason ranking (or lack there of), I’ll take 24th.

3 Likes

Actually respect is the exact reason we are ranked 24th.

2 Likes

“Is the darkside stronger?”

“No! No… quicker, easier more seductive…”

Couldn’t help it. lol :crazy_face: :nerd_face:

1 Like

No. I think he recycled that list of teams ESPN has been pimping and realized he can’t leave out a final four team and shoehorned us in …

There is no need for this thread.

Baylor was the best team this year. Let’s look forward to our bright future without trying to put other teams down.

3 Likes

Not knowing the need for this thread is EXACTLY why this thread is needed.

This thread has nothing to do with Baylor.

It is all about us.

I am proud to be a Coog more than anything.

You don’t like the Baylor line. Fine. Stick in Harvard, Yale, or any other school.

I still rather be a Houston Cougar.

1 Like

I was hoping for a championship game between UH and UCLA. There
would have a tremendous amount of footage on the game of the century and what it meant to college basketball. Maybe, next NCAAT.