In-home visit w/LJ Cryer

247 ranks him the #4 player in the state and one of the 10 best point guards in the country.

https://twitter.com/crossover2020/status/1117616858893623296?s=21

I know we’re also high on PGs from North Carolina and Louisiana.

8 Likes

Can he shoot the three?

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

He can do anything in the court. He would be our Ed Oliver recruit in basketball. I’ll be thrill in landing him or Beekman.

3 Likes

Would you say his game resembles Corey Davis’ ? Just for comparison.

No his game doesn’t really resemble Corey Davis’

Better ballhandler and more athletic. Both can make it rain from 3.

1 Like

Hmm… okay thanks. I just thought it was similar how they got to the rim and shot the three.

The comparison he gets the most is Carson Edwards …

I find it odd that of the 10 players listed, Cryer is the only one that has colleges of interest in the byline.

That is probably useless information, but it still exists!

1 Like

That’s umm…not bad.

I think a poor man’s Chris Paul out of respekt.

Saw where Caleb Mills was rated #8 best player coming out of State of NC for 2019. Lot of basketball talent in that State!!

Damn. The DFW area is stocked to the rim. Did you see Denton has two players on the all-state second team.

Purdue just received a commitment from from a top-50 ranked junior PG. https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/purdue-lands-top-50-junior-ethan-morton

It’s the second 2020 guard that’s committed to them. I’d guess they’re out on Cryer.

most sites list morton as a small forward …they are still going to be pursing cryer

They also landed another guard, tho who is listed as a pg for 2020 recently. I’ll be worry more about an in state school like Baylor, tho.

If UH is able to land Cryer, that would be AWESOME. That could be CKS biggest fish of them all in so many levels.

#7, sir ! He would of been higher had he not taken his senior basketball season off to get into UH campus quicker.

Oh 7, 8 , who do we Appreciate–Progs. Really Progs :roll_eyes:, obviously I saw it from a site that had him ranked at #8 . But I’m going to look hard n find one that has him #6. You need to relax little bit I’m thinking. Wheww!

Progs is out there doing the heavy lifting on the sites. We need to appreciate his hard work.

2 Likes