Incident after the game

We left right after the onside kick. We exited near garage parking and we saw a guy laying down on the steps. Someone was talking about he was a tech fan and had words with a UH fan, and the UH fan pushed him causing him to hit his head on the concrete. Anyone see this or have an account of what happened? Hope he is ok.

I think I know what you’re talking about. We left early and didn’t see the incident but my mother-in-law told me about it. The guy was sitting two rows ahead of us the entire game and was the most obnoxious fan you could ever imagine. He was pretty much trash talking us the whole game calling us a city school and was having words with pretty much everyone sitting around him. My mother-in-law said when she left The stadium He was laying on the ground but she thought he fell because he appeared quite drunk.

So to be clear, did your mother in law see or hear anything about the actual fall? You’re implying he fell because he was drunk when the comment above says someone overheard he was pushed.

I’m not implying anything, I’m just relating what she saw. I think I was pretty clear in my post above in the fact that I didn’t see the incident and that my mother-in-law saw him laying on the ground. She assumed he was drunk and had fallen down. She didn’t see anybody push him but that does Not mean he wasn’t pushed.

I’m with you now. You chose to share your mother in laws comments on how someone was possibly injured when she has no knowledge of the accident. Like speculating on the cause of a car accident when you drive by 5 minutes after it occurs.

My reason for calling you out on this is your lengthy gripe about said person hurting your feelings while drunk. None of that has anything to do with the person if they were actually physically injured, whether on their own account for being a drunk dumbass or if they were assaulted.

It sounds like your feelings are the ones that are hurt. Sorry I hurt them

Aww, you got cornered and became defensive.

Sorry the facts got the better of you.

Not sure what the purpose of you’re argument is, although, I have my suspicions.

Closing thread.

1 Like