Is it true? Texas Tech football: David Gibbs; Brandon Jones join Houston staff

I don’t consider this an official source… but they are saying it’s done deal for Gibbs.

2 Likes

I read that I think they are just reporting stuff that had already been tweeted previously…

UNC sources have already reported Brandon Jones to UH.

My cousin’s stepson is the produce manager at the HEB in Kingwood and he overheard someone by the apple bin who swears it’s a done deal. Solid source.

14 Likes

I heard the same by the oranges.

1 Like

UNC hired Stacey Searels today as OL coach so I’m assuming that means Brandon Jones is coming here.

This! ^^^^

So the apple bin is where you hear the good stuff?

Yes. Bring your own bar stool . . . . .

West Coast sources have confirmed it.

2 Likes

Jones almost surely is coming since Brown hired a new OL coach from Miami today. I wouldn’t count on Gibbs, at least not as DC, but we’ll see. Sellers has some great intel on the goings on with football coaches and more. That’s not a knock at Fans. I come here most everyday and will continue to do so. But Sellers does have real inside sources for those who want to know about what’s going on in the athletic department.

1 Like

Stay away from the white apples

1 Like

Murray?. whatever he is full of it

1 Like

Red delicious sources are the new west coast sources.

1 Like

This is an administrative clown show.

2 Likes

I assume Tech people have good contact Gibbs…at least some.

And his board is terribly unmoderated and the Scout network could not have treated us more shabbily.

2 Likes

Interesting fact . In the four games DH face Gibbs at Tech he averaged 41.75. I wonder if that will factor in his decision.

1 Like

East Coast??? Gulf Coast??? Where are you???

Currently on the Oahu coast, got the news during the layover at LAX.