Is this a test?

My lady graduated and I’m still a student. So I have a free ticket and she doesn’t. I just now realized they don’t do the $20 guest ticket. No way in hell I’m paying 65 bucks.

She says I can go without her… Is this a test???
:scream: :grin:

4 Likes

Of course it’s a test. Pay the $65 and tell her it’s the best money you’ve spent this month, if you want to enjoy the game Saturday that is.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Don’t be a pussy. Go by yourself. She’s the grad and if she won’t buy a ticket tell her about all the single coeds in the student section.

Train her right or find another.

13 Likes

Yes, do you choose red pill or blue pill
https://goo.gl/images/lpEzTV

4 Likes

Thank you. This comment made my day lmao

4 Likes

Lol…let us know how it works out.

yes and it is pass / fail.
As a recent grad she should have been able to buy a discounted season ticket. check with the ticket office.

Yes and she failed miserably.

On to the next one my friend!

6 Likes

Lol Do not let strangers within the realm of Coogfans.com’s anonymity boost your ego into making a mistake. You know your woman, make the right choice.

2 Likes

I was thanking him for the hilariously outrageous comment. I would never threaten to dump my fiance for college age co-eds!

3 Likes

Additional information required. Please post pic for further evaluation.

3 Likes

You dirty dog :wink:

Off to the mall with my $65.00

NOOOOO! Go to VIVIDSEATS and get one for $55. It won’t be in your section, but who cares? you guys won’t be sitting down anyway.

I don’t know. Recent grad, blowing off Tech game? Hmmm,…is she REALLY a keeper?

4 Likes

If she is worth it, watch the game on TV with her and make it the best half time ever then go for 2.

for me, that made it comedic gold!

Glad to see you’re still alive, CV.

It’s time to get a new one.