Is UCF digging themselves into a hole?

True. I think UCF defeats LSU with Milton

6 Likes

Would you be happy with a 2 for 1 with texas? I know I wouldn’t. If they want a 3 game series, it should be a 1 for 1 and a neutral site.

8 Likes

I’m not gonna lie, I would take that.

I think UH fans would easily make the trip and turn DKR into a home game

I would be perfectly fine doing a 2 for 1 with Texas, given that the 1 is at TDECU and not NRG. I would take that from any top tier P5 if we get a game on campus.

4 Likes

I bet A&M would take it, doubt UT would. Weren’t we close on a 3 game series with A&M with 1 in CS, 1 at TDECU, and 1 at NRG (A&M as the home team)?

About the only team I would accept a 2 for 1 from would be Alabama. texas ain’t worth it and neither is atm.

5 Likes

They will never accept it. They are scared or us. Remember what Switzer & gundy the stillwatermullet said about our inclusion into the small12. Want to play us? Get us into the small12 with a “real” membership not one with strings attached. I would not get close to utau or atm. They compare to the stomach flu.

no! That’s call swag.

Well it would have depended. Yes Milton was out, but the LSU D was missing 9 starters, they were forced to play a WR at DB and an offensive lineman on the defensive line. In this situation probably Milton being there would have been sufficient to lead to a UCF win.

On the other hand a full strength LSU would most likely have beaten a full strength UCF.

3 Likes

It will be OK with me if we never play uta or atm again - in ANY sport! To “H” with both of them!

6 Likes

You take on TU or TAMU anyway you can get 'em…scared…get a dawg

ONLY way you’d get them to come out The Penthouse is if they get the perceived advantage…life in the G5

I would “prefer” we never play UT-Austin EVER AGAIN in ANY SPORT, and especially not ever join a conference that UT-Austin is in.

This past summer I toured about half of the ACC facilities, we would fit in beautifully with that conference.

1 Like

This is the thing. TU would probably want it at NRG and call it a UH home game, which it wouldn’t be. I couldn’t care less about them anyway. We should play the best teams wherever, whenever.

1 Like

UCF needs to play Florida more than Florida needs to play UCF. Same applies to any major program offering to schedule teams in the G5.

Accept it or not, its just how it is. If UCF ever wants a fair shot they HAVE to have a tougher schedule.

Also as P5_OR_Bust mentioned, LSU had most of their defensive starters out of that game and they still won. I think had UCF had Milton they would have won if they played the same LSU team, but if LSU was at 100% I think they win.

1 Like

No to ever playing tu or a&m.

2 Likes

It AIN’T about the dam game !!!

1 Like

No they don’t. It just plays to the P5 mantra !!

1 Like

Keep telling yourself that, and G5 teams will keep never having a chance at a championship.

insert :this is fine: picture here

You and I are on the same wavelength on this matter !!!

Too many people on this site do not understand the past dealings with ut !!!

UCF is not on the same level as Florida programwise. Take the deal. Even Miami went on the road to take names. Winning on the road is sweeter anyways.