It’s Official

I’m no longer a Texans fan. I can’t support that organization as long as BOB is there. How can you trade Deandre Hopkins??? And for chump change??? Fleeced!!! I can’t believe how bad that organization is.

19 Likes

Thanks you for joining the non Texans crew.

The owner is proud of division Championships…

6 Likes

Traded DeAndre? Oh man, this is bad! Really really bad! What a stupid move! How that moron got such a stupid idea?

2 Likes

I am starting to come around to your point of view DDK.

I would rather they deal anyone short of Deshaun than trade DHop

FCOL trade JJ before you trade Hopkins.

1 Like

So you trade a top 3 receiver in the league in his prime, when there is no one behind him who can catch and/or stay healthy?

6 Likes

totally unbelievable. I was already down on the Texans and now there’s no turning back.

dumpster fire of an organization that time and time again defies logic and makes the exact wrong decisions at every turn.

4 Likes

It feels good to not give a crap about pro sports !

8 Likes

Same guy that told Case Keenum he wasn’t a NFL QB…

9 Likes

As long as that stadium fills up they don’t care.

10 Likes

That’s the thing. THIS has to wake them up to not go to games anymore.It Has to.

2 Likes

It won’t. It’s the place to be on Sunday for some reason.

3 Likes

Straight Up Moron.

2 Likes

I hear you, just wait until Texan fans become like the oiler fans, where they don’t care for owner and not show up on gamedays which the blackout was in effect in those days.

1 Like

The City of Houston deserves better.

4 Likes

Where are the Texans located?

2 Likes

True!

1 Like

He’s got the chin and the brain of a cat’s ass.

2 Likes

I believe there is still a “priority wait list” for season tickets to this Bozo of an organization. As long as seats are sold they will not care if half of the stadium is empty. Wish we could get 5 thousand or more of these people on the ‘priority wait list’ to purchase U of H season tickets to fill their live football needs.

2 Likes

At some point the Houston fans will get back to that…keep making those same fans feel like that. They will return to Oilers fans of 1996 and Astros fans of 2012…keep dismissing the fans and you will see…

1 Like

come to the Saints, WHO DAT!

1 Like