It’s Official

I’m strongly considering it.

1 Like

People forget BO’B is the smartest guy in the room. He’s making moves now in order to get guys who are still in high school.

3 Likes

Hope that UH can take advantage and be the darlings of HTown again!

1 Like

From Click 2 News:
“The Arizona Cardinals have acquired three-time All-Pro receiver DeAndre Hopkins in a trade that will send running back David Johnson and draft picks to the Houston Texans, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.”

I wonder what and how many draft picks. If the Texans got two 1st round and a 2nd round pick this year and a 2nd round pick next year, it may pan out. But with BOB, I would think they get a 7th round pick in the 2022 draft.

3 Likes

That may just be an error on that news outlet’s part. I’m hearing just a second rounder. As crazy as that sounds.

2 Likes

I will be surprised if BOB gets anything of equal value. The guy is a jackhole who finds reasons to geet rid of his best players, maybe because they don’t kiss his butt. I can’t stand the guy.

3 Likes

Guess I’m switching over to be a cowboys fan now… I never thought I’d see the day

1 Like

I’m waiting to see where Case lands before I pick another team. My default position after that is the Saints.

5 Likes

I’ve been just following the Coogs around the league and then paying attention to the Texans for their epic train wreck factor…I’ve yet to be disappointed

2 Likes

The Texans got Johnson and a 2nd round pick this year and a future 4th round pick. Johnson’s not even worth a 4th round pick. So, they basically traded one of, if not the best WR in the league for a 2nd round pick. The rest of the GM’s and owners around the NFL are laughing their butts off.

7 Likes

i have not followed pro football since 1962. Why all the interest in the Dallas Texans?

3 Likes

Because they won the Super Bowl.

4 Likes

Fred, that was a good one. (Not too many folks know the Dallas Texans —> Kansas City Chiefs.)

5 Likes

Yeah, I thought about the cowboys for a split second, then came to my senses. I’m leaning towards the saints, since they are the closest.

1 Like

It’s pretty simple- Bill O’Brien is an egomaniac who thinks he’s always the smartest guy in the room. He will not tolerate anyone- player or coach- who has a disagreement with him. He will get rid of that person as soon as possible, no matter the return. He’s absolutely the worst GM in the league, bar none.

8 Likes

I’m not an NFL fan nor follow much because I find the style of play to be extremely boring (though Kansan City is proving that college concepts work in the NFL).

Even for me, the barely casual observer… this trade is insane. Just insane.

Wondering if there is more to the story, i.e. personalities… even so, what the Texans got in return is laughable.

3 Likes

88051481_10156870185151120_5558953347756589056_n

11 Likes

Go Browns!!!

2 Likes

On the bright side maybe they will now go through a terrible season that they deem with of firing BOB.

3 Likes

This trade has the guys on NFL network completely baffled. They are lambasting BOB.

2 Likes