It's Game Day

I am a Coog! A Coog am I. I am a Coog till I die.

5 Likes

What he said :point_up_2:

Yes, Yes, and Yes!

Why am I even at work today…all I can think about is getting to TDECU!!!

2 Likes

Luckily my HAZWOPER instructor is the father of a Coog so he accepted my leave work early excuse. Go Coogs!

1 Like

Just left work! I was just spinning around my chair anyway! GO COOGS!

Not feeling good about this one. If Applewhite has game-planned, we might be in big trouble. If CTH controlled the game-planning, we stand a chance.

Need defense to play out of their minds tonight.

LOUISVILLE 41 Houston 28. Last year Houston pulled the upset at Louisville 34-31 (+13.5) and the Cougars are an incredible 12-1-1 ATS their last 14 as a dog including 4-0 SU/ATS as a dog under head coach Tom Herman (his final home game?) There’s been a little shine taking off of this one with Houston’s recent slide. It’s still an opportunity for Louisville (No. 5 in CFB playoff poll) to impress the committee. The Cardinals had a very misleading 44-12 (-34.5) win over Wake Forest last week as they trailed 12-10 entering the 4Q. QB Jackson has pretty much sealed the Heisman with 46 total TD’s but Louisville has gone just 2-4 ATS since their hot start (their games have seen inflated lines). On the other side, Houston is 0-5 ATS in their last 5 and last week they saw QB Greg Ward, Jr leave the game with injury (probable here) and their No. 2 QB Kyle Postma was also injured (out for the year). They had to hang on to beat Tulane 30-18 (-25.5). We’re passing.

Power’s Picks…

We got this…

1 Like