It's official this coaching staff

Agree, the same offensive scheme won the peach bowl

Ward saved the offense that won the Peach Bowl. Again our RBs had less than 100 yards combined rushing. Sound familiar. We havenā€™t had decent RB rushing in 3 years. Pure QB athletic ability has been the only thing that makes this offense work here

We had better rushing teams in the Air Raid

1 Like

Or Weatherspoon in the run and shoot.

I think Mulbah Car is.becoming a very nice feature back, just needs more touches.

1 Like

I think this is more myth than reality. That team had a lot of senior talent that still has yet to be replaced ā€“ Farrow and Ayers, along with much of the OL, werenā€™t adequately replaced, and still have yet to be.

1 Like

It would take real bad to top Levineā€¦getting crushed by Texas State in their FIRST BCS/FBS game while coming off a 13-1 season will be a tough one to top for that title

2 Likes

The defensive coordinator is awful.

4 Likes

Really? Throw out the second half against Memphis and Tulsa, and we are allowing less than 19 points per game in the other 36 quarters (9 games).

We held Tulane to 7 below their average today.

Thatā€™s not ā€œawful.ā€

Tulane gives up 29 to everyone else, and held us to 17. Our offense was awful today.

6 Likes

Farrow had 3 carries for 9 yards (injured) in the Peach Bowl. The OL was injured all year and we had makeshift lines all season.

3 Likes

We couldnt stop the 3rd and long all night. Just pitiful

3 Likes

Sure, but Iā€™m talking about the season as a whole, to which he (and Ryan Jackson, and even Brandon Wilson) contributed greatly. If you want to talk about the Peach Bowl, that was won by the defenseā€™s 4 INTs.

All season the OL was banged up. And yes our RBs contributed more than now, but Ward was our leading rusher

So it wasnt our offensive schemeā€¦

With our current defensive staff, you have wonder if weā€™re trying not to make any interceptions.

I put today on the players. On defense, guys missed tackles repeatedly when trying to bring down Banks. We appear to lack senior leadership.

1 Like

We gave up 20 points. You should always score more than 20 in college football. Pathetic offense.

I agree I feel Levine was better than these clowns.

Levine 2.0ā€¦agreed.

1 Like

LOL, thatā€™s like saying the '11 Astros @ 56-106 were better than the '62 Mets @ 40-120ā€¦they both sucked

1 Like

The OC is clueless. 3rd and 1, final drive.
He does not yet notice they put a spy on King.
The DL is bunched.
The ILBs are already filling the gaps.
The safety is up.

And we donā€™t have an audible for a QB draw? It was doomed before the snap.

Just the cherry on a season of ridiculously bed play calling

2 Likes