Jarace Walker visit

According to his IG he got in last night. And looks like he’s on campus today

16 Likes

I noticed he posted photos following his Ohio St visit but not his Auburn visit. Can’t wait to read between the lines and make uneducated assumptions based on what he chooses to post or not post after he leaves Houston…

5 Likes

Not only that. I can’t wait to placate my insecurities by asking leading questions that will somehow coax an unwilling insider into responding with some positive info that will immediately put them in arrears with their source and kill a lifelong friendship.

8 Likes

U say uneducated but that’s actually a really fair assumption in 2021 man. Social media is big and kids love to show off, especially high recruits. Him not posting Auburn is probably not a good thing for them as silly as it sounds lol

2 Likes

You’re not wrong. I’m just being self deprecating but I thought the exact same thing about Auburn.

3 Likes

I cannot wait until a new poster, claiming to know the real deal and tells us what to expect. Same poster May have info on realignment as well.

Popping bottles time!!!

Alright time for the outlandish assumptions based on social media you requested. Walker has removed the photos from his Ohio State visit shortly after visiting UH. This can only mean his signing with us 100%.

14 Likes

Lol I like your slant!

2 Likes

As a 42 year old man, how can I also stalk a high school kid on social media?

1 Like

a plane has landed at Hobby.

5 Likes

@pearland taking the stalking to another level

1 Like
4 Likes

No telling what this kid is thinking, but if he ended up at UH it would be one of the biggest recruits ever signed.

1 Like

Here come the old timers…

3 Likes

Yep here we come, but forgot what I was going to say lol. I trust Sampson will bring recruits who want to play for him and UH…five stars or no stars

5 Likes

Has he signed yet? I figured this was a done deal and we’d be partying this weekend.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQg8IFFHO_e/

4 Likes

1 Like

It’s happening!!!

1 Like

I’m not a new poster, but I know the real deal. Blue Bell ice cream. Blue Bell ice cream, in whichever flavor you like best, is the real deal.

2 Likes