Jeremy Singleton in (now out of) the transfer portal

https://twitter.com/247SportsPortal/status/1387757952707215361

Geez. Not good!

4 Likes

Basketball school.

1 Like

Second Wide Receiver in as many days?

2 Likes

Let’s see how we spin this one. That’s two guys that contributed in the receiver room that are gone. After Dana said we had no depth. Nothing to see here.

Just so we’re keeping count. Stevenson, Corbin, Singleton, and Bradley are gone.

Kam Scott didn’t play a single snap.

8 Likes

Oof….

1 Like

As the wheels turn.

This definitely doesn’t make think the offense will be any better this year. I hope the defense is ready to score as well as stop the other team.

3 Likes

Yeah, losing Singleton is a problem. I didn’t think Bradley leaving especially was, but I assumed Singleton would start. Hopefully we have another fish in the Portal.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/joebroback/status/1387761462332977152

Better get it together this year Dana…

11 Likes

This week or last week has been “meeting week” - 1 on 1 with the players.

If we think the transfer portal decisions are being made on a whim or out of nowhere…my guess is that that is far, far, far from reality.

4 Likes

I don’t care who transfers… Dana needs to compete for the AAC title… This year.

11 Likes

Hopefully, the TEs will play a big part because I think we should have two good ones this year.

1 Like

Oww, that’s going to leave a mark

4 Likes

What does this say about Carrier as a WR coach? This is his position group. They have been underperforming since they got here.

Also wasn’t he co-oc wr his first year. Was he demoted? now just outside receivers as Meekins has the inside receivers and TE’s.

Just askin. Or is Carrier off limits because he is a former Coog player and friend to some on this thread?

Wow. What a dumb post.

1 Like

Really our wr’s have been a disappointment and now underperformers are transferring out. But because our WR coach is an X Coog we can’t question him at all. It is everyone else.

And I don’t know what the problem is;. JUST LIKE YOU. But Ill ask a question. I haven’t been to a football practice since this staff arrived. I used to be at many. I’m finished with bling love and loyalty.

4 Likes

I’ll also ask about Brandon Jones the OL coach. Our OL’s don’t seem to get better. He now has the title of Co-OC and run game coordinator. Funny Clemens had that title for Kiffin. And they lead the SEC in rushing yardage with Clemens at OL Coach. But …

They come, they go…it’s not rocket science with this transfer portal, kids are going to move all over the place these days to what best suits their expectations

1 Like