John Feinstein Steps Down From AP Poll, Blames UH Fans

https://twitter.com/JFeinsteinBooks/status/1326160849732595712?s=19

2 Likes

What a snow flake

7 Likes

???What???

Who is this loser and he is such a wimp to quit with what a few fans may have said, and blaime a whole fan base???

3 Likes

Not sure what coog fans he thinks will see his tweet. He was quick to block anyone that questioned him. Wuss.

6 Likes

lmaooooo

4 Likes

Snowy Feinstein!

3 Likes

Is this guy like a13 year old girl? What is he claiming cyber bullying?

What are we mad at him for?

4 Likes

Here is the Tweet response that started it.

https://twitter.com/Cougar__network/status/1325870788969451520?s=20

He went on to rant about Sampson getting two schools on probation so UH fans can’t talk to him. Funny part is he ranked Auburn who is coached by Bruce Pearl.

To sum it up, his rankings are an inconsistent mess and he was called on it. He’s got nothing to come back with and he got upset.

Oh, and he thought the Twitter account above was the official UH account for some reason.

10 Likes

Lol, this is great stuff

1 Like

Maybe he got fired, so he said he quit.

2 Likes

And he stopped being an AP voter for this? He must be a serious Indiana fan.

3 Likes

I read on Twitter he was fired!

2 Likes

This is hilarious.

3 Likes

Well done Coog fans. No excuse to not have us in the top 25. We were in the final AP poll and were looking strong. And we have a lot returning.

4 Likes

No issues with Pearl. No issues with Calipari. No issues with Bill Self…etc…

Sells his soul for access to teams he wants access to but will crap on any other team

and

This is Houston’s fault, not his, for calling him out for the soulless devil he is.

6 Likes

Hate to see it.

2 Likes

Even JD got blocked

3 Likes

he’s gone…MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

4 Likes

Sounds more like a firing. Boss was on Coogfans side! Who knows, maybe Boss is a Coog??!

1 Like

I’d have Houston in the top-20. They are damn good and my pick to easily win the AAC. They are a Final Four type team and I gave them out as a future both for plus value to win the AAC, make the Final Four and win the title. They are that good. Kelvin Sampson has turned them into a consistent team too. Caleb Mills can be AAC Player of the Year, DeJon Jarreau should be first or second team all-conference. Quentin Grimes is a former 5-star from Kansas that I’d have on second team All-AAC. They are extremely good on the defensive side, essentially playing a shell defense. They run you off the 3-point line, bring help and then recover. It’s awesome to watch as a nerd. I don’t even care that Fabian White tore his ACL and Nate Hinton went pro, this is a top-20 team.

9 Likes