Johnny Football

Anyone see this? I don’t recall it being mentioned .

1 Like

No one cares news! #OldNews

2 Likes

Is anyone surprised at this?

2 Likes

For some reason, yes. The willfully ignorant are among us.

3 Likes

Little Johnny should have never been allowed to play football till he could learn how to behave himself.

1 Like

I’m surprised it’s that low, honestly.

2 Likes

I thought Johnny had rich parents. Why did he need to take illegal money?
:thinking:

1 Like

They weren’t that rich.

1 Like

Yep. I’ve heard from people who went to high school with him say this. His parents were nowhere near that rich

Who cares. This guy just needs to get over his failure in football and focus with getting his life together.

In the video in the article, Manziel said he would do whatever to get that illegal money. I’m curious to know what were some of the things people had him do.
:hushed:
I guess we’ll have to read his best seller to know that. "The Rise and Fall of Johnny Football "

1 Like

The NCAA is in the business of dishing out punishments to G5 schools, not those Power5 prima donnas! Rules don’t apply to them!

2 Likes

That is why the “paying the players” initiative is ridiculous. They are already getting paid. All under the table and all tax free.

Right now someone at A&M is reaching out to Johnny and explaining to him that he is about to admit to tax evasion and that they have the political muscle to get the IRS to investigate.

We almost got the death penalty. Again and again the cartel corrupted ncaa will do nothing.

1 Like

I know a guy who plays a skill position at A&M who gets money under the table while his dad makes at least 400K a year

Dang we wouldn’t have a football forum if it weren’t for Evil empire, Agy high, Herman, Sumlin, Applewhite or the hate for Holgy!

7 Likes

So Johnny got paid. Is anybody surprised? ATM is nuthin compared to the cows. Now that’s a payroll!