Jonathan Aku

harris is gone regardless
dejon most likely gone
grimes is 100% gone with a waiver

hinton might declare, but ill b shocked if he stays in the draft…

mills isnt going anywhere, at his weight and height he’d needs insane stats to be looked at…and i dont see those stats
same for sasser…

fabian his skills don’t translate to the nba for his size

the player that has a chance not listed is gorham… i thought he was a big who could shoot 3s, no he can be a full guard with legit handles and shooting…he can play a 3 in the pros

Whattttt lol

Well, since we apparently have an NBA team this year according to your summary… we better win the NCAA tournament !

1 Like

@EECOOG69 Didnt say NBA i said they’d be gone (declare) idk who would make it to NBA i think all our players deserve it but unfortunately it doesnt work that way. But i agree, we better win the NCAA tournament lol.

@pesik i believe you and i agree about gorham but i also think If nate has improved he’s gone.

@1985coog same about Armoni

Armoni is not an NBA player. He shouldn’t had stay in the draft. Btw, I think Aku commits to Tech because Malagi was just hired.

IMHO, only thru observation, I think that only Gaines and Hinton have NBA potential based on size and ability.

That’s not to say that others will not be able to play pro ball in other leagues.

dejon is a 6’5 point guard with elite level agility and handles …we had scouts come to our game last year to see him as a soph with no offseason and missed half the season…

im curious your reasoning for saying he doesnt have nba potential…he could easily be drafted next year

3 Likes

Just my opinion.

Probably because turnovers. I think he has a chance to play in the NBA

that turnover comment is made often here…when half the draft is full of high turnover players

there are lottery picks every year with insane amounts of turnvoers…

it’s like “i personally dont like high turnovers, so he has no chance of the nba” ignoring the nba has shown that isnt a big deal to them for young players, and your preference of players shouldn’t dictate how you project for nba/drafts

ja morant had way higher turnover per possession than dejon

1 Like

Soooooooo?

No decision has been made.

Jarraeu just looks to me like he dribbles too high. But thats just a layman’s observation…not coming from Bob Cousy.

https://twitter.com/coreyevans_10/status/1160654581736660993

Aku to ATM

1 Like

Why make people wait? Should have just said…A & M

Waiting for the right amount to be offered !!

6 Likes

I would imagine it went down to Agy hi and Tech after we got a commitment from our new big. I am very excited about our kid…

1 Like

Damn. So who else are we after?

Funny that’s who I immediately thought of in the turnover discussion.

1 Like

Glad it’s over. Still wish we could get Shead.

2 Likes