Jordan Gear

Any word on when Nike will release the University of Houston Jordan gear?

Also, is it just basketball or is it for our whole athletic department? I believe Michigan wears the logo on their football jerseys as well which makes sense since we are already signed on with nike…why not use the logo for our football program as well?

Just for basketball

Are we the only Jordan Brand school that has FBS football and the deal is basketball only? Kinda weak.

I’m reminded of an old saying - don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

There’s always someone to complain about every single thing. I’m 100% certain if we were sponsored for football we’d have someone complaining about having a guy playing basketball on our football jerseys. Right now the only Jordan schools for FB are UNC (MJ’s alma mater), OU, Florida, and Michigan. San Diego State is also only sponsored for basketball.

I’d rather focus on how awesome it is that we’re in a basketball grouping with those schools plus Marquette and Georgetown than being upset we’re not grouped with those football schools

5 Likes

I don’t think we will see gear until September or October

Oh yes, SDSU, thank you for answering my question. I hope they have nice jumpman polos with our logo.

I saw this on the UH fan shop. Its for toddlers and youth unfortunately. they should be adding adult size shirts hopefully.

Capture%202

3 Likes

I believe that is exactly what you get for being a member of the 50/50 club this year.

1 Like

I thought the 50/50 club were the season ticket holders since there is only a 50/50 chance they will show up for each game…

1 Like

From what I heard when the deal was signed you might not see stuff available until October which is about 6 months after the deal was signed.

That shirt looks like a $5.99 special at the corner gas store.

1 Like

Saw this at academy sugar land today.

4 Likes

These are at the Cinco Academy. Black, Red, and Dark Gray. Also had a nice black Jordan gear shirts for toddlers and kids tonight.

3 Likes

The one at 290 and HW6 has the cap.

4 Likes