Jordan Moore

It seems awfully Coincidental that his brother is charged with unlawful carry, and now he is allegedly gone. Geez, if true, how sad that these kids throw their opportunities away that most can only dream of.

2 Likes

A post on TOS says it is his brother at UT who is suspended, not our guy. I don’t know what is correct, so I say we should wait for something definitive from someone with knowledge of the facts. Remember the guard that was charged with placing the pipe bomb that he discovered? Everyone had him convicted until they found out he was really really a completely innocent guy that did his job and saved lives. Have we learned nothing?

11 Likes

Nobody reputable is reporting this and yet y’all are dragging this guy’s name through the mud over something a Barstool account tweeted?!

Use better judgement. I hope this thread gets removed asap.

Even if it ends up being true, no need to put this out there before something more reliable than message board guy or Barstool account says its happening.

6 Likes

Barstool removed the tweet…

6 Likes

This is the problem with the internet and modern journalism. No verification of sources.

7 Likes

Pls, Mods, delete these crap rumors.

2 Likes

Lol…unlawful carry in Houston is like surfing YouTube while driving.
Hell, it could even indicate common sense, depending on where you’re at.

2 Likes

Uhhhh … dear genius. Bill Yeoman played football at A&M before transferring to West Point.

1 Like

I bet he’s going to feel like ***t in the morning when he wakes up and he realizes it was not Jordan Moore who was the one in trouble :astonished::flushed::flushed:

Can anyone confirm that this rumor is false?

I seriously had a dream about this last night and he had to sit out for the Prarrie View game.

In other words, STUPID?!

1 Like

Ah, the Kevin Sumlin approach to player discipline…

Fellow Coogs,
Let’s please keep politics out of this thread.

Thanks!

F451

2 Likes

I don’t see any politics on this board. What are you referring to?

2 Likes

https://t.co/dtBiOHvqFb?amp=1

I deleted the posts.

Go Coogs

Tweeting IS modern journalism !!

DallasCoog
Al

11h

Pls, Mods, delete these crap rumors.
Ageed, please do not post from barstool.

Is there a rule against posting rumors that had legs, while acknowledging it is a rumor?

1 Like