Jordan Moore

This is the problem with the internet and modern journalism. No verification of sources.

7 Likes

Pls, Mods, delete these crap rumors.

2 Likes

Lol…unlawful carry in Houston is like surfing YouTube while driving.
Hell, it could even indicate common sense, depending on where you’re at.

2 Likes

Uhhhh … dear genius. Bill Yeoman played football at A&M before transferring to West Point.

1 Like

I bet he’s going to feel like ***t in the morning when he wakes up and he realizes it was not Jordan Moore who was the one in trouble :astonished::flushed::flushed:

Can anyone confirm that this rumor is false?

I seriously had a dream about this last night and he had to sit out for the Prarrie View game.

In other words, STUPID?!

1 Like

Ah, the Kevin Sumlin approach to player discipline…

Fellow Coogs,
Let’s please keep politics out of this thread.

Thanks!

F451

2 Likes

I don’t see any politics on this board. What are you referring to?

2 Likes

https://t.co/dtBiOHvqFb?amp=1

I deleted the posts.

Go Coogs

Tweeting IS modern journalism !!

DallasCoog
Al

11h

Pls, Mods, delete these crap rumors.
Ageed, please do not post from barstool.

Is there a rule against posting rumors that had legs, while acknowledging it is a rumor?

1 Like

No. Tweeting isn’t journalism at all.

2 Likes

Well, that 'splains it then.

1 Like

Define legs

The guys who run two of the other Coog websites took it serious enough to look into it. Both have not reported back. I also have heard it through a couple of other sources, but nothing was further confirmed except that he’s off the team. Regardless, IMO still a rumor until Sellers, Berman or Duarte report it.

So, that was enough smoke for me to put it on this board to see if anyone else had any insight. I acknowledged in my original post this is a rumor. Is that against the rules?

2 Likes