Keenum Name Drop on SI Article About Amazon Show

NFL Films/Amazon Original Series “All Or Nothing” followed the Rams last season, for the show’s second season, and it’s just now coming out. Sports Illustrated talked to the producers about how to make a four win team interesting, but it sounds like they managed to do it. Case Keenum is directly named as one of their favorite players.

“KAHLER: Was there one guy on the team, either coach or player, who you felt most invested?
FURMAN: That’s easy for me. That was [quarterback] Case Keenum. Case is awesome, his wife is awesome. I had the chance to work with him in Houston also, back in 2013. Nobody works harder than Case. He’s a great leader. He has become a good friend…”

3 Likes

Thanks for finding this. I watched the whole series as well and Keenum represented himself so well (no surprise right?). There was some great video of some perfect passes, and I think Cases’ play ensured himself of getting another shot. If he could have gotten any kind of help last season he would still be the starter in LA.

2 Likes

Boy I was right wasn’t I? LOL

3 Likes

Live look at cougarrick…

I keed I keed…Good to see this thread and article again.

2 Likes

Regardless of how well he played, the Rams were going to replace him with Goff, for whom they traded a bunch and spent a bunch. He was a marketing tool for the move to L.A. – L.A, kid for L.A. team. That’s OK, Case will do well and be where someone actually wants him and spends the bucks to show it.

1 Like