Kudos to the ticket office

I got an email today reconfirming my choice of ticket delivery (paper or card). I requested card online but they showed paper. Same thing happened last year except they didn’t reconfirm and I got paper tickets. Hopefully them being proactive makes a difference.

I got the same email, and responded to it saying no I requested the cards, and then got 2 more emails from them saying the same thing. I probably better respond to the other 2 emails or risk having half of my tickets be cards and the other be paper tickets.

Same here.

if i get paper this season I’m gonna lose it.

I have not yet received the email as others have today. Last year I received an email indicating I was gong to be receiving paper tickets. I immediately sent the email I received (when I renewed) confirming I requested cards back to the ticket office last year. Their response was we agree you requested the cards but at this point you will receive the paper tickets. Then talked with the ticket office over the phone and they apologized for the mix up, but there was nothing they could do. Hopefully they will get this right this year.

just got home from work. dont see it in my emails either

I got the same email and responded I had requested the card type and copied and pasted the confirmation I received saying I will get one card for each ticket for the season. They screwed this last year too and I received paper tickets after requesting the card type.

What’s wrong with paper? Man, hump this planet.

Requested cards last year and this. Last year I got the paper tickets, and this year got the email. I made sure to mention that I also requested a seat upgrade both years and got screwed out of it last year.

The return email said I am changed over to the cards, and records show a request for an upgrade. Really happy they are double-checking the work after last year’s snafu!

After the no-seat-upgrade last year, some poor kid on the other end had a very angry Coog to handle.

1 Like

Forgot about that. I will follow up. I may not upgrade but want the chance to see what is out there.

Nothing, if that is what you want. Some people prefer the cards.

got the email today after work. i replied i want the card. i hope i get it this season

I also got the email and I thought I had already selected the cards. Checked my receipt and I was correct.
Wrote back to confirm yes I do want the cards.