Kyle Allen gonzo

Best of luck to him.

I think he has the “measurables” to be drafted in one of the late rounds, imo.

He is perfect for Coach BOB and the Texans. They will probably trade their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round draft choices to Cleveland so they can make him the first overall pick in the draft because he looks like a NFL quarterback.

7 Likes

1 Like

Ouch.

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/951529150405165057

“Todd Herman” :joy::joy:

The Barstool difference

4 Likes

“Terrible at football” - that was a bit uncalled for.

4 Likes

thats barstool…that’s what they do…they give super controversial hot takes …i read the article …it is soley based on his bama game as a true sophmore …

Best of luck to Mr. Allen. I hope he becomes the second best QB in the NFL behind Case Keenum.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/KyleAllen_10/status/951487006730698752

4 Likes

I absolutely agree and Allen has not done one thing at either agy or UH to warrant being drafted…but we shall see…

3 Likes

Total class act, I wish him the absolute best.

5 Likes

May he be successful, much like Tom Brady . . . . .

Probably partly cashing in on the Case Keenum effect - look at what unheralded quarterbacks from Houston can do!

Case Keenum has the best pocket presence of any quarterback I have ever seen… ever. Good luck to Allen.

3 Likes

Case played here six years while Allen lasted three games…that said, I wish Allen well in the future…

1 Like

He can make every throw but just not under pressure.

My thought is KA looks great in the clinical setting of pro day & individual workouts & someone drafts him real late.

Surprised he isnt giving it a shot at one last year under K Briles offense.
Doesnt seem like his stock could be any lower than now.

1 Like

Matt Cassell never got a snap in college and he actually started in the league for a few years so anything is possible.

3 Likes

But Cassel was behind 2 Heisman trophy winners (Carson palmer and Matt leinhart) his entire time at usc. Allen has been beaten out by kyler Murray, Kyle Postma and d Erick king. And Cassel lasted until the 7th round.