Lamar game Sept 10 start (revised)

Just make sure there are water bottles and paramedics on the upper concourse.

Mmmm yeaā€¦, unless UH does beat OU then you know what is going to happenā€¦30K for the 11am, hot as hell, cupcake/guaranteed win gameā€¦and then instead of a demonstration of how UH is ready for the big time its evidence that UH is not.

Put the game where it should beā€¦7pm. 6 hours rest for the players is just silliness. Theyā€™ll bake on the sidelines during the 11am game even if they arenā€™t playing.

Can they really not have a Sunday practice if they play a 7pm game? Never heard that one beforeā€¦

1 Like

Nice try at a positive spinā€¦

This is just a stupid decision !!!

Wellā€¦we can always hope for a T-Storm !!

Iā€™ve been waiting for my first postā€¦

Wow, this is beyond stupid. ESPN3 isnā€™t tv. The average temperature in early September is in the mid 90s with heat indexes in the low 100s. And thatā€™s the average.

This game could be perfect to give out those paper fans for everybody at the stadium!

Letā€™s see how quickly Aramark runs out of bottled water. Iā€™m thinking 5 minutes into the second half.

So many people seeing doom. Stay positive folks.

Iā€™ll be at my tailgate spot bright and early enjoying a breakfast tailgate.

1 Like

Since i started the thread ā€¦ it is very important that the fans still show up for the game, that is really why i started this. Work out all your frustrations now. During sumlin years we had a similar game and the fans were allowed to bring in water. I expect this to be the case again. Regardless of the first game out come, hope the fans show up. I know the team will be ready!

Stay thristy my friends.

This would be perfect if it was a northern team playing here, like UConn or Cinci. This doesnā€™t even give us an advantage, but miserable heat. Either way, I will have fun watching us get a W.

Look on the bright side, it may be cloudy and raining.

Time to break out the jorts and sun block!

We wonā€™t need an advantage against Lamar. This game will be over halfway through the second quarter.

That was the point.

Iā€™ve been to a several 11am kickoffs up here where it was darn near 100, with a real feel of 100+.

It can get pretty steamy in the corn belt, the humidity gets up there when the corn is 8-10 feet tall.

Cold beer, cold water, pre-game and post game tailgating ā€¦ a couple 11am kickoffs wonā€™t hurt you guys. Have fun!