Lets make a bet

LOL I MENT TO SAY LETS CHALLENGE MR STEELE
TO A BET. SORRY SR MOMENT.

Take CAPS LOCK off.

3 Likes

http://netiquette.wikia.com/wiki/Rule_number_2_-_Do_not_use_all_caps

1 Like

Grayfox can type on here however he wants to. His dues are paid.

17 Likes

Save it, 1grayfox has been around long enough to do whatever he wants and if it helps him, get used to it.

10 Likes

okay

2 Likes

Yep,
Us older folks use caps to be able to see our typing . No insult to anyone . It is sort of an ADA adjustment for people with less than good vision. Go Coogs !

1 Like

When I was in the Navy all communications were all caps. That may have changed since that is over 50 years ago.

1 Like

SO GREY FOX CAN TYPE THE BODY
OF THE PARAGRAPH IN ALL CAPS
BUT HAS THE COMMON DECENCY TO
TYPE THE THREAD NAME LIKE A PERSON
THAT HAS INTERNET DECENCY?

THAT IS CONFUSING.

2 Likes

Cripes, really?

I skip grayfox’s posts but, yea, on a mobile it would be best if the all caps was consistent in the thread title since the mobile view doesn’t show the poster’s name

1 Like

For what it’s worth, every computer, laptop and iPad has a ZOOM button and posters can type at 500% above their regular typing setting, so there is no need to use caps in order to write messages. Utilizing the ZOOM button might be an alternative to caps. Again, FWIW.

3 Likes

Well, well, great to see you posting again, Jim!

Hey Gray. If you’re reading this BS about the use of caps, please do not let it bother you. Your thoughts are always welcome here.

7 Likes

The software changes the Title if you type it in all caps.

2 Likes

@1grayfox grayfox, you’re good.

To those who aren’t aware of his posting style or who are newish to his posting style, it will grow on you. He’s a Coog’s Coog.

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

wHO’S mR. sTEELE aND wHAT bET?

2 Likes

Don’t listen to the young punks complaints about use of caps, keep posting any way you want

1 Like

I too was confused when I saw 1greyfox’s post in caps then I later realized he is a legend on the forums. No need to always be so critical of each other.

3 Likes