Let's remember some guys (a la Defector)

The thread about Boise today had a tweet from Flugaur. Haha! That name brings back some funny memories.

Who are some other people of Coogfan past that aren’t really associated with us?

There was Longhorn Matt from back in the days of Murph.

I know I muted other people too. So…lets remember some guys!

The Dude of West Virginia

1 Like

Tuxedo Yoda.

Racist Aggie Intern Daniel Figurelli.

3 Likes

Those sock puppet accounts he used on this site were something else. One of them described himself as being an inch short of a living legend at Bauer or something like that. :rofl:

UT4Big12, that was more the older website. I have seen him trash UH on other forums recently and before he was overall somewhat positive.

RaiderJeff was another one.

1 Like

BuckTurlson

HighClassOwl

The A&M moderator on the old board

Jim the Arizona guy

2 Likes

He is a good guy. Jerry? (or Gerry?). His son was a Coog. They tailgated with Coogfans.

I’m not the biggest Aggie fan, but Jerry was a really good guy. I thought he was still around from time to time under TAMU91.

4 Likes

The A&M guy (TexAg77) was cool. I hung out with him at coogfans tailgates. His son went to UH. He was a UH season ticket holder, and a legit fan. He was a real “coogfan.”

He and I also talked about his military service, because I was still an Active Army Officer at the time, and he had spent like 11 years as one. I had no issues with him at all. He’s welcome, in my world.

By contrast, I have FAR WORSE opinions of a certain Rice fan political troll who was named a moderator, despite the fact that he was perfectly OK with personally attacking anyone that expressed an opinion he didn’t like, was NOT a UH fan in any sense of the word, and even condoned cyberstalking against another poster at one point.

Hey listen. One of the good things about the demise of the politics board is that it made the non-fan political trolls who didn’t have any interest in UH sports, and, in fact, were only there to be political trolls and cause trouble (you know, people like him), disappear.

Good riddance.

2 Likes

FIGURELLI!!! Hahaha! That guy was a clown!

Hubcap guy.
“How many hands did it take to catch a football” guy.
Section 12X

So many memories welling up inside of me.

Mods! Release Cougar King!

1 Like

Ol’sammy , Ralph , Heights ( the legend ) …let the
goodtimes roll !!!

that guy Figurelli had issues…

2 Likes

I remember that! Well, he was definitely right about the short part.

1 Like

I got suspended from Coog Fans for going after raiderjeff. Good times.

2 Likes

Yes, many. If anyone is wondering who he is, just Google his name and you will learn how his message board story ends. He’s completely off the grid now from what I can tell. He probably should stay that way.

He started his road to infamy here unfortunately. He straight made stuff up about Big 12 realignment and acted like he had inside connections. I used to get beat up for questioning him. I always thought he was full of it.

Dude was a total turd and troll. Lol

The troll of all trolls DCraig

MDAstro

1 Like