Levine and Applewhite have outperformed Holgerson so far

And for a fraction of the price. Both of Levine’s games against BYU were better coached too!

If I described a coach that lost to Tulane and made a coordinator switch after his first year, who would I be talking about?

If I said that this coach delivered the worst season since the infamous 2001 season, that would narrow it down.

2 Likes

You could be talking about any of them since all three of them lost to Tulane and switched coordinators.

4 Likes

Winner winner

1 Like

But at least Applewhite had UH ranked and both him and Levine beat some ranked teams. Holgerson really needs to step his game up.

1 Like

For all the shi t Applewhite took, he had us ranked and blowing out teams like Arizona. He also had King looking all world that year with his deep passing to Stevenson who has regress as well.

3 Likes

I don’t know about “blowing out” AZ. We won both times. That victory over Scumlin was magnificent.

2 Likes

Yes he was but the backups let them back in because lacked of depth which makes it more significant now that I think about it lol

1 Like

Levine = Tx St & UTSA. Applewhite = Army. /thread

16 Likes

13 Likes

Briles had King looking all world. Applewhite was abysmal. Would take Dana all day long.

7 Likes

Bingo…case closed. No Soup For You

1 Like

You are truly delusional.

2 Likes

Despite all of his shortcomings, Applewhite’s teams were at least bowl eligible.

4 Likes

Mic drop

Headed to Wal-Mart to buy your Aggie t-shirt now?

3 Likes

CDH is the first of the three coaches that appears to be putting together a good defense! I know that BYU scored 42 points but Coogs held them to 78 yds. rushing. This defense is much improved over last year & so is the offense. I hope that our record improves, I think it will.

9 Likes

We have bigger goals than getting blown out in sub par bowls. Let’s see how this process goes, it is pretty much a complete rebuild.

9 Likes

HAHAHA. I’m glad you admit it’s a rebuilding process. 2021 should be NICE, doe

No way this year is a complete rebuild! We are much improved, don’t let one loss to very good team skew what good things can happen!

6 Likes