Listening to games online via UHCougars.com?

I was looking to UHCougars.com for the option to listen to Baseball Games online via the website. I’ve looked all around but cannot find it? Am i just not looking in the right place?

**Never Mind - found it! Last season I accessed Game Audio via the Baseball Schedule. There is a different access point this season. Fan Center tab then Baseball Live Audio link gets you there!

They used to have video. Is that gone?

You can still access Video with a subscription via the Baseball Schedule page.

Usually can listen to the games at the following link:

https://portal.stretchinternet.com/uh/#live

You would think with all the facilities upgrade we could get HD video for the service we pay for as a subscriber.

Yep, not sure how the quality actually got worse this year, but it did

Anyone have an Android phone, I can never get the audio to baseball games to work. My kids I-Phones get it just fine.

I don’t, but here’s what it says for system requirements to use the stretchinternet portal:

If you’re on a desktop or laptop computer, we suggest using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox. If you’re using an alternate browser, please ensure you’re using the most updated version of that browser. To access audio or video content, you will also need Flash 14 or later, which requires Max OS X 10.6 or late, or Windows XP or later. To access live or on-demand video, you will need a download speed of at least 1.0 Mbps (1,000 Kbps) for standard definition broadcasts and 3.0 Mbps (3,000 Kbps) for high definition broadcasts. You can measure your download speed atwww.speedtest.net. Our broadcasts are also compatible on any Apple mobile devices running iOS 7 or later and on Android devices running OS 4.4.4 or later. If you’re wishing to view the broadcasts on your TV, we suggest using AppleTV to wirelessly stream content from a Mac or Apple mobile device – or connecting an HDMI cable from your computer or device to your TV. While some Smart TVs can also be used to access our streams, we cannot guarantee compatibility.

Thanks, I appreciate the information, and I will give it a shot.