LSU game SOLD OUT!

I have no problem with LSU fans. They are true fans !!

1 Like

It’s not like it’s Delaware. We’re neighbors and it’s two good teams. Nothing wrong with a good showing by the visitors. Maybe the new gym will convince their AD to schedule a few more.

Will be wicked good fun at tip-off. Personally, I like most of the LSU fans I know.

1 Like

Man, there’s still plenty of tickets available through StubHub and VividSeats.

1 Like

I don’t know what you’re directly referring to, but I am indirectly in!

1 Like

Autocorrect is a beast. (We show up for big games is what I typed
SMH at Autocorrect)

It’s sold out

Yeah, from the UH ticket office, but there are still tickets to be had from the sites that I mentioned. So, if those don’t get purchased, there’ll be empty seats.

1 Like

Come on Progs this not your first rodeo. You know StubHubs of the world buy decent allotment for games that are anticipated to draw good crowds. As of yesterday there were about 750 tiks left btw the 2 major ones-- Vivid and StubHub. UH has sold every ticket available including the ones SOLD to resale market so they already been paid for ea ticket so in UH eyes-- Sold Out!!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there is overlap. For example on Vivid seats in one section it lists rows 17 and 19 as the first two rows and the same for Stubhub. After the sell out was announced the tickets started going much quicker. Less than 100 left on Stubhub. Most of the empty seats will be in the club section from no shows and “hanging out in the lobby.” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Is Ticketmaster still around?

49 tickets on vivid seats

1 Like

Great news! Was around 350 yesterday.

All the LSU fans buying up the tickets

1 Like

This is probably how it would be if we were P5 in the B12. We would buy our usual 30k-34k tickets and our opponent’s fans would buy the rest which would be a packed stadium for football.

1 Like

32 on vivid seats and counting

Over/under 400 LSU fans there tonight?

Over/under on how many Coog fans exaggerate the LSU attendance because it’s nearly impossible to disprove.

1 Like

Over 400, probably about 1000

999 exactly. Tickets are all but gone now

over for sure imo. Say in 700–1100 range .