LSU game SOLD OUT!

JUST looked tiks that were $30-35.00 ea yesterday are now $80.00-110.00/ tik now. They want get every $$ possible for last min shopper. :grin: About 40 total left only btw both sites.

1 Like

It will be sold out guys. Don’t worry.

1 Like

in formality it’s sold out!! was just giving update to how tiks were doing on Open Market sites. It will be packed except for the empty section of Big Donors sitting in the back room!! :grimacing:

What are the chances we Sell Out a weekend game like St Louis this Sunday. Keep in mind that the Texans are off this Sunday. Beating LSU will go a long way.

No chance if we lose tonight. Pretty good chance if we win tonight.

My goodness traffic is even more disastrous this evening going from the west side of town to campus.

1 Like

It’s a mess. Wait to you get close to downtown. Glad the game is at 8

1 Like

CP3, James Harden and JJ are rumored to attend the game! I’ll be watching on TV

1 Like

No, the rumored is LeBron James will show up.

Really? Ahhh I see Lakers are in town for a game tomorrow. Awesome!

Online Livelink

https://twitter.com/watchespnlive/status/1073025226492047360

As predicted, UH fans were 80%-90% of the fans, but decent turnout by LSU.

With a ranked team and a great new facility, every game should be sold out
but it is what it is.

4 Likes

They had about 500 there not as many as I thought were going to be there

2 Likes

The ESPN app has the capacity of Fertitta Center being 8,479 but it is 7,100. It was pretty much sold out with 7,039 attending. I hope someone can get ESPN to correct their capacity number for Fertitta Center.

1 Like

That was capacity of Hofheinz before teardown. Wouldn’t worry about. Anybody that watched gm on ESPN 2 knew it was Sell out.

1 Like

You mean this ESPN?

They’d never get anything about us wrong
never!!!

1 Like

No. It was the ESPN app on my phone.

Yeah. 500 ain’t much. Houston show out if that’s the right number. I was anticipating around a GRAND.

I don’t know their numbers, but it was enough to make noise. The cool thing about that is that it actually fired up the home crowd and made it louder. Their crowd made our crowd better - love it!

And Bregman had fun talking smack with students and other fans in his area. I bet he’ll be back for more.

2 Likes

When they started that LSU chant it was like lighting a match! Kudos to the band for immediately starting to play womp womp. You could tell the noise level rattled LSU. When the arena started getting loud, LSU started making mistakes.

6 Likes