LSU score prediction

Alright y’all we’ve done this a few times already this year and won. Soo… what’s the final score going to be? I’ve got the coogs winning 74-68 in a good game

1 Like

62-50 Coogs

1 Like

I am hoping for a performance like the show we put on against Arkansas last year.

3 Likes

56-48 good guys

1 Like

UH defense too good. 64-54

1 Like

Smothering defense shows up (as always) and the crowd will be lit. I’ll go with 70 - 58 Coogs.

3 Likes

lsu is very very deep in talent, sampson could probably make their backup roster a tournament team

but they are very unorganized on offense and defense …

the key to this game will be ball movement and hitting open threes…we’ll have plenty of open shots if we move the ball around, set picks etc…

if cedrick is able to make his shots we’ll destroy them, neither of their bigs like to guard people on the 3pt line, very similar to byu …they stay close to the paint even if the person they are guarding is on the 3pt line… ced will have open shots all game (or the long 2 from fabian)

on offense, lsu has alot of average shooters no great shooters, also a lot of 1 on 1 ball…as far as height and muscle, this will be the biggest team we play all year, but it wont fell like it when they are on offense, their 250lb 6’11 big, has the body of shaq but wants to be kobe …they have size but dont try to take advantage of it at all

2 Likes

Good job breaking down the Teams Pesik, but all he was looking for was the score prediction! :grin:

1 Like

81 - 72 Coogs .

1 Like

pretty even, hard fought, low scoring game, I will go with
60-58 Coogs win. Coogs win. Coogs win. The home crowd is the difference.

Coogs win 76-60! Better coached! Better defense, better in assists and better rebounding.The area that LSU is better is in “steals”. I guess what I am trying to say is that we are better!

Over/under 300 LSU fans at the game? :rofl::rofl:

60-49 good guys.

61 -53

Coogs win a close one 68-65

Just win baby!

1 Like

Close game the first half, but Coogs put it on 'em in the second half…72-60 Coogs.

Coogs blow the doors off in the first half, 100-0, but let up and get outscored 3-0 in the second half. Final score 100-3.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/shpawdcast/status/1072882346431537152

https://twitter.com/jonrothstein/status/1072827154084306950