McCaskill

He will join other great UH running backs such as Joffrey Reynolds, Charles Sims, Anthony Aldridge, Jackie Battle and Kenneth Farrow to name a few over the last 20 years.

I’m calling it now!

8 Likes

I miss Kenneth Farrow. Dude was a beast!

17 Likes

I remember he rushed for 1,000 yards despite splitting carries. I cant remember if it was 2014 or 2015 though

Quick 6 Aldridge. Looks like him.

2 Likes

Y’all didn’t touch the surface of our great backs.

14 Likes

Alois Blackwell says hold my beer

7 Likes

Farrow had a number of game changing runs. When he would truck opposing LBs, you could literally feel the life get sucked out of the opposing teams. One of my all time favorite Coogs!

8 Likes

Amazing how a 4 star RB can pay dividends.

3 Likes

I love that he’s #22. Makes me think of Quick 6 multiple times a game. I loved that dude.

2 Likes

He is not bad at all.

Good thing about Dana is he’s not afraid to run the ball. Remember Bryce Bealle.

4 Likes

It was 2014. His trucking of the Pitt DB at the goal line in the bowl that year was epic. It should be in every UH football highlight reel forever.

22 Likes

Spoon

8 Likes

Yup! He had an almost identical run the following year against Memphis. Dude was much in the clutch!

1 Like

Still looking for someone better than the house . . . . .

4 Likes

and the Gip.

4 Likes

I miss Jackie battle

4 Likes

One of those plays that has always stuck out to me. I was there and everyone in the stadium was embarrassed for that Pitt guy.

10 Likes

I wasn’t embarrassed for the guy. I empathized with the feeling in his head though cause I’ve been there.

1 Like

That was one of the most memorable plays (and games) for me too. Loved it! :heartbeat:

3 Likes