Meet & Greet

I haven’t seen anything lately. Is the Coach Meet and Greet still on for tomorrow night?

I think so, got a reminder email yesterday

I am in Mandan, ND freezing my butt off.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if I can i bring my nephew? (8 yrs old) my bro and I are alum.

My wife called to see if we can bring our son and they said it was fine.

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you kind sir!

Just be sure your kid has ear muffs. Holgorsen may be PG-13, where Applewhite was rated G.

3 Likes

DON’T FORGET TO BRING SOME COUGH MEDICINE :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s go win some games!

Should we also bring a beer for Dana?

1 Like

He had his Red Bull at the presser.

:joy::joy: Should be fun!

Unfortunately I had to work late and was unable to go. Did anyone get to go? Can you share the experience/details?

He was funny. Food was good. TC is very down to earth and said he was emotional while speaking because he truly felt home.

2 Likes

I enjoyed it. Food good. Decent turn out. CDH down to earth and folksy … No BS … More business than pep rally. Impressed with the staff. We’re in good hands … Major upgrade imo. No pun intended. The only knock I have … No red bull at the bar

3 Likes

Great event. With quesadillas and sliders from Demeris BBQ. I managed to get in line three times. I have a weakness for quesadillas. :sleepy:
Free soda too.

Mr.Pezman started by giving credit to CKS and the MBK team. That is where we want to take the FB team. Summary of CDH:

• Roster needs work

• We needed way more staff

• The program needs help ($$$) to meet our big goals. ( Championships, facilities, etc.)

• FULL STADIUM is a PRIORITY

I am glad that he is challenging everyone to help financially. Lets be honest folks that is what it takes.

Lastly, he introduced the staff. He did it with little jabs, all in good fun.

One point that stood out was the emphasis thaf he places on the S&C staff/team. Great to see, but also reveals how inexperienced our prior admin was.

5 Likes

Ditto! I was fully expecting redbull girls walking around. Missed opportunity.

1 Like

Beer was stripper club priced $10

3 Likes

Nice!! Thank you for all the info and great picture. I have a weakness for quesadillas as well so I guess it was a good thing I wasn’t able to make it. “Gentlemen…please leave some food for the other patrons. I think 10 quesadillas a piece is more than enough.”

1 Like

Did he buy pizza for the students like Judas did at Texas lol

1 Like