Meltdown/Haterade thread

Memphis’ D may be ALMOST as bad as ours. Playing there will be tough and unless our DC starts mixing up formations and camouflaging what’s coming, that game will be like this one with UH on short end.

Totally agree. We had the momentum after our first two offensive series - they couldn’t stop us until we stopped ourselves with the wildcat stuff.

I know everyone is tempted to spread the criticism around but criticising Briles at this moment is akin to beating your youngest son for not eating vegetables while his big brother deals drugs from the dining room table.

63 points

3 Likes

I thought D’Nogo was a mistake when hired. I was hoping that our sheer talent on the DL could overcome this…but…
If we take care of business, a NY6 is still there. And nobody, and I mean Nobody in our AAC will be able to replicate what TT did on offense…
So.
Buck Up. We have to get better secondary play, specifically, not playing so far off the line of scrimmage as was stated before…hopefully we can solve this.
We still have control of our season.
Go Coogs !!!

3 Likes

I think what you’re asking is for Dorito to completely abandon his “Futili-D” scheme and play a different brand of defense.

This is brand of D that made him so popular at Miami. Doubt he will abandon it.

1 Like

…hopefully we can solve this.
We still have control of our season…No effin chance!

Depth is lacking