Memphis Gameday Timeline

haha too funny

Couldn’t find the original picture.

2 Likes

A 3 and out taking 4 mins of real time
 Nah
your way off, and didn’t specify, but I assume that you think we are getting the ball first

At a rate of one beer every 45 seconds, this will be fiveten at the end of the first and half respectively.

WOW ! That’s impressive.

I’m sure you had reasons/circumstances for not moving up to the woodlands and at least cutting the morning drive; but even coming down from the woodlands at 6:30 is impressive; I live next door to a UH alumn retiree that never goes.

Can we drink and walk around campus? Or can we only drink in the designated tailgate areas?

Yep, you see this that went out yesterday:

https://twitter.com/uhouston/status/920675900991078400

And then wonder why we can’t get more people to the game.

1 Like

If the comment doesn’t fit you, then it’s probably not directed at you and no need to get insulted. Maybe you are oblivious to the fact that when you walk to the stadium on games you don’t arrive late, 1000s or people are still trying to finish off a beer and grab another one out of the cooler before making their way to the stadium. They use the logic that they are saving a few bucks but in reality, they are missing the kickoff because being in your seat on time is less of a priority than having one more beer.

2 Likes

7:10 PLEASE MAJOR DONT LET THIS BE ME TONIGHT!

3 Likes

Well if we suck tonight, at least this thread was entertaining. Go Coogs!

1 Like