Memphis schooling UCF

If UCF loses, the dream scenario of UH hosting the AAC Championship game is still in play.

1 Like

Memphis plays poorly in the rain. Lets see if that impacts the 2nd half

Heres why I want UCF to win

1. They’re ranked 10 solely because of last years’ win over Auburn. Should they be ranked as high as they are? Realistically no because of their SOS. If they lose here, then people will assume they were ranked too high since the beginning of the season.

2. It will benefit us if they remain a top 10 team because if we win the AACCG over top 10 UCF and an NY6, then we will be ranked high against OU next season. Also, Washington State could possibly rank if they keep winning.

3. If
 AND IF they do win out including the AACCG, they will be the only G5 school with some sort of playoff candidacy. If they don’t make the playoffs after 2 undefeated seasons in a row, then the committee will riot.

1 Like

I want UCF to win because Memphis is in the west. I want to win the west.

1 Like

I had honestly I forget that was still in play

I guess there is pros and cons to ucf losing today

1 Like

It feels like Memphis kicking field goals in the first half will come back to haunt them. If the game comes down to Memphis’ QB I’m not sure he can make the plays.

The weather going South will help Memphis run the ball and clock.

UCF loses, we have a shot at hosting.

What the heck just happened Memphis? I think that was a stupid call by UCF with just terrible execution by the Memphis D. Memphis beat themselves on that play.

UCF 4th and 1 in their own side and they run for a TD. Major never ever never ever makes that call. Loved it.

That might break Memphis’ back.

Would probably be the biggest game at TDECU since the Louiseville game

Their mudders weren’t mudders?

2 Likes

Memphis is now imploding, maybe not lol

Now the game is getting ugly.

Like I said, Memphis is a bad rain team

This might be the best game Memphis plays all year. They lost to Tulane and Navy who are not good.

ucf is showing why they are undefeated
31-30lead for ucf now in pouring rain

Meanwhile UCF just took the lead 31-30.

1 Like

Oooooh this gone be good

There we go the TV commentator saying UCF will never make the playoff. The strength of schedule talk. They have to play the P5 narrative. Which is the made up term that ESPN created. I hate ESPN so much. They have way to much power over football. They say championships should be decided on the field but not with these greedy networks.

1 Like