Men's Golf-Royal Oak intercollegiate

Once again, not a good performance…12th out of 14 teams, 20 strokes out of 1st early in the second round.

Due to the originally scheduled course’s condition, they are playing at the same course as their last tournament. I guess familiarity is not helping much.

Much better afternoon round. Have moved up three spots with much better scoring. Keep it going!!!

Things need to change

I agree. At what point do you decide to pull the plug? Each year since 2013-2014, we have regressed further and further.

1 Like

3 day tournament…75 over par. 86 strokes out of first. Only Michigan, 5 strokes worse, kept us from being last. Charlotte, Kent State, and UTSA all kicked our ass. I can’t even begin to express how disappointed I am as to what our program has become.

I know our former All-Americans have to be extremely embarrassed and disappointed. I had opportunity to speak to a former all American that played for us a few years back a few weeks ago. He mentioned that he had reached out to the program to help in anyway he could and never even got the courtesy of a response. That tells me all I need to know.

3 Likes

We had 4 on our team plus 2 playing individually. Of the 18 rounds, 7 scores were 80 or more

1 Like