Mike Gundy era may be over

This seems like a case where he’ll probably be fine just kinda half-apologizing and talking to Chuba about it. If Kirk Ferentz can survive, Gundy’s not gonna be in hot water.

1 Like

Gundy has to say/do at least moronic thing each year. This makes two for the year, so maybe he’s ratcheting things up.

6 Likes

Doubt he gets fired over it.

Did he wear the wrong shirt, probably considering his position as a football coach and leader of young men. I don’t know much about OAN, but general response in this time should have been noted before choosing his wardrobe.

Hubbard calling him out on twitter and not keeping it within the family was probably a bad decision as well. somethings can easily be handled simply by talking with someone who may not have thought something through. Public shaming will not always get the response you want, and if Gundy stays, is he willing to back up his threat to sit out and hope the NFL remembers him next draft season.

Sometimes talking about the point of view and treating people with respect can solve a lot of problems.

2 Likes

I have never heard of OAN.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll say it.

Why the hell should anyone be ashamed or have to apologize for wearing a tv companies T-shirt?

My goodness are we going down a really dark path…

15 Likes

I’m guessing that the issue has been solved.

Not true! It leans right like CNN leans left! This is really stupid stuff here! They are not racist in any way!

9 Likes

Is he a racist Russian…you have a link

Read up on Kristian Rouz and tell me what you think.

Unbelievable where this thread went so fast…where are the moderators? Heck, I may be banned for just writing this…

1 Like

The misdirection and misinformation of those believing the propaganda of the left never ceases to amaze me. There is very little difference between CNN and OAN with the exception that one leans to the left just as far as one leans to the right.

7 Likes

OAN is to the right of Fox News. It started out claiming to be without bias.

6 Likes

Just like CNN is to the right of CBS news and it’s still claiming to be without bias.

3 Likes

MSNBC = Fox

Most media is left of center. Why?

1 Like

Hit dogs hollering.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not a Gundy fan but there should be no problem with him liking a certain channel regardless of political affiliation and there should be no problem with him wearing a shirt of that channel. I don’t watch the channel but he said something along the lines of “ it’s a neutral channel and just gives the news and doesn’t sway one way or the other” what’s wrong with that?

4 Likes

Free speech fellow !!

2 Likes

There’s no such thing as unbiased media, only media whose biases agree with yours.

6 Likes

Only the unpopular ones! Look at the viewership stats and get back to us!

1 Like