Mini-Plans go on sale Tuesday

Pick and 4 games, starting at $120. Only way you can get Tech tickets without purchasing season tickets.

https://twitter.com/UHCougars/status/897232371862425601

You can only get tickets to Texas Tech by purchasing the mini plan. I do wonder if Tech has sold their allotment yet.

I bought a Mobile Pass plan and it included all 6 for 140. Whats the difference exactly does the 4 game give you the same seat? Genuinely asking

Rice
SEP 16 2017 at 07:00pm
The Audible Mobile Experience

Texas Tech
SEP 23 2017 at TBA

SMU
OCT 07 2017 at TBA

Memphis
OCT 19 2017 at 07:00pm

ECU
OCT 28 2017 at TBA

Navy
NOV 24 2017 at TBA

Just for kicks, I went in to see what it would offer if I was interested in 4 additional seats. The best seats available in this plan were 2nd level near the video board. Also, they were not the same seats for all games. One game, Rice, the seats were in 2nd level corner on the Rice side.

Best seats is a matter of opinion. Plenty of seats still available in sections 307 through 309 in the lower rows. Would rather sit lower third deck at the 50 than upper second deck at the 10.

1 Like

Looks like the final push to boost ticket sales. The mobile options was a fresh idea that I believe will lure the folks that can’t make the season pass commitment. On the idea of ticket promotion, can the dept do more to promote? How do they reach their market for these mini plans if they(target audience) are not the folks that follow the majority of the team’s announcements on social media . I am genuinely curious about their marketing campaign. I would assume more traditional methods would work (TV, mail, word of mouth).

Agreed “best seats” is an opinion and I should have been more specific in my post. I was looking for 4 seats and the first 2 options (sections 228-230 and sections 227-231) did not have 4 seats available, The third option (sections 217-226 and 232-242) did have seats and then the link chooses “best available” for you. So that explains my post.

There’s not much of a marketing budget to work with. From what I can tell, they do put out commercials from time to time, but it’s rare due to cost. There are a few billboards up around town, they had the street team out and about, they send mail to Cougar Pride members, they try to set up booths at a few local events, and they push heavily via social media since it’s free.

i wouldn’t recommend that option to friends unless they have been to games before and their phones had no problems. So far each season in the new stadium has been a nightmare trying to get messages through or look things up on my phone while inside the stadium.

2 Likes

We can’t get them from a ticket site? :sweat: