Missing Coaches' Road Shows at Skeeters

Coach Briles, Coach Sumlin and Coach Levine all had road shows at Skeeters during the dog days of summer. Coach Yeoman would sometimes show up and the shows were always fun. Are we doing anything like this now? Go Coogs!

I wish they’d do more radio spots, but I’m not sure what the contract with 790 allows and they basically seem to only mention the Coogs during the season because they have to do the weekly spot. Hopefully, Major can also can get back on 610s show, but who knows what fences have to be mended there.

I remember that in Herman’s first year, he made an effort to get around in the community and make appearances. Last year, he seemed to only make appearances to speak at events. Major has been at Cougar sporting events, was at the TD club, was the rodeo grand Marshall introduced the Mayor at a city event, and did the Dynamo cannon so he’s getting out there. Guessing he’s busy with the camps and recruiting right now, but it would be nice to see him a little more accessible to the fans.

Funny you brought this up. I was thinking about them as well. although I am not sure i miss them. However it would be good to see him and what he thinks of the team at this point.