Moody Coliseum

Anyone with any idea about attendance for BB games in Moody ? ? ? ? ? Thinking about heading up there next month for a very short vacation including the game on the 15th . . . . .

About half full when I went to the UCF-SMU game. The DFW alumni group has a link for $9 tickets in a section for Coogs.

https://offer.fevo.com/smu-mens-basketball-vs-houston-5mwvrak-d7f4c95?fbclid=IwAR2MoYMQfu2fH8jROwZYon0B-EXbApGL20Rl9aI3q9q8JHqGKGDg6fphvNE&fevoUri=smu-mens-basketball-vs-houston-5mwvrak-d7f4c95%2F

I went in 2018 it was their senior night we had just sewn up our at-large tournament bid. It was a good crowd, about 80% full, they had free t-shirts with the seniors on them. We took the game over toward the end and it emptied but they were into it friendly bunch. President W was there. Unrelated but I had to drive back to Fort Worth that night and had to pull over twice due to crazy rain.

The t-shirts may have been free, but those seniors were expensive. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I recommend attending the game in person if you can. Watching the game on TV is like watching from Goodyear blimp.

1 Like

They were hard to find about two or three years ago but available this year. Moody is much better since they redid it, still an old style facility but much better than TV.