Name the 2 worst movies you ever saw

I will start

Soylent Green. Most classic line, Soylent green is people.
The Iron Cross

small edit would be that Young Winston was real near the top of being bad as well.

I liked Soylent Green but I haven’t seen it in 45 years. Maybe it hasn’t aged well.

Two Worst Movies:
The Master
Synecdoche, New York

Both of those movies were boring, slow, pretentious, and self-indulgent. Yet, I know many people loved them.

I shouldn’t admit to this, but a friend had a copy and I attempted to watch it (ugh) but quit about a quarter into it. “Killer Condoms,” was a horrible as it sounds, (imagine the worst and you’ve got it). KC had to be made by someone on serious drugs (or an absolute hatred for men).

Another movie that’s been banned in the United States (I had to order it from Japan) was “Way Down South.” Of the two, WDS is probably the most horrible since it was actually made with real actors, director, and a script. Set on a plantation in Louisiana it begins with two actors arguing over who got to shout “quittin’ time,” then goes from bad to worse as the happy field hands (i.e. slaves) return to Massas’ house to hold a bbq as they sing and dance (aboutr how happy they are) for little Massa. That was the high point of the movie, it got worse. I’ve never watched it to the end. Both are the kind of movies that you begin by laughing at, but that quickly turned to revulsion for me. I can’t recall why I decided to order this movie, it was white Southern stereotypes on steroids.

Battlefield Earth
Caddyshack II (only movie at a cinema I ever walked out of)

Ryan you are literally the only person I have ever heard say he hated Caddy Shack.
However you did remind me of another terrible move Pride, Prejudice and Zombies.

#1 The Human Centipede don’t ask and don’t watch it. If you do watch it, don’t come back here complaining that you are creeped out beyond all repair and blame me because I’ve warned you.

and tied for #2 (snort) would be any movie with Adam Sandler. Happily I haven’t had to watch many.

delmar,

CaddyShack TWO,

NOT CaddyShack

CaddyShack was a funny film.

But its sequel, Caddyshack II, was SOOOOO bad that hardly anyone remembers it now. A lot of people (including you apparently), don’t even know that CaddyShack had a sequel…because that’s how forgettably BAD its sequel was!!!

It starred Jackie Mason instead of Rodney Dangerfield.

Quote: The film was panned by critics and grossed $11,798,302 compared to the original’s $39 million gross at the box office.[5] Rotten Tomatoes gives the film a score of 4% based on 24 reviews. The site’s consensus reads: “Handicapped by a family friendly PG rating, even the talents of Caddyshack II 's all-star comic cast can’t save it from its lazy, laughless script and uninspired direction.”[6] On Metacritic, the film has a score of 7 based on reviews from 7 critics, indicating “overwhelming dislike”.[7]

It won “Razzie” awards for Worst Supporting Actor and Worst Original Song, and was nominated for Worst Picture and Worst Actor.

On imdb.com, it’s rated 3.8 out of 10.

If you DIDN’T hate it, then you’re strange.

Mac and Me - The Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode on it is pretty good though.

Howard the Duck - We used to watch this when I was a kid in the 90s and I don’t know why. Such a terrible movie.

Most movies with Nick Cage other than a few exceptions (Gone in 60 Seconds and National Treasure come to mind). I know that’s more than 2 but couldn’t resist.

Howard the Duck was pretty bad!

1 Like

Vanilla Sky
Silent Night Deadly Night 2

Fun fact about Silent Night Deadly Night 2: it is the origin of “that’s what she said”. It is a terrible movie in general though.

Disclaimer: I like a lot of bad movies that were made to be dumb and funny, that a lot of people hate, i.e Dude Where’s My Car, Harold and Kumar movies, Borat, anything with Pauley Shore, etc.

Samesies.

1 Like

Pret a porter. Even large amounts of nudity couldn’t save this one

The Shape of Water

Deuces Wild

Bug
Killer Klowns from Outer Space

No it isn’t. Guys started saying that when people still lived in caves. I know I was saying it in the 1970’s.

But did you document it anywhere? In print? Tv show? Movie?

Meet Joe Black - SLOW and boring is being kind…and it was a 3 hour snoozer at that

Caddyshack II - have to agree with all…original is one of my favorites, sequel was just gawd awful. I’d take watching the 2018 Armed Forces Bowl on loop over this stinker

anything with Will Ferrell

1 Like

Feel the same about anything with Adam Sandler, though I’ve heard his latest movie is good.