Nate Hinton Highlights - the Underclassman Captain

hopefully he makes it to the league .we’ll be rooting for him

15 Likes

I’ll sure miss Nate’s passion and hustle for the game. He could really get the fans on their feet. Briefly interacted with him one Sunday afternoon during his freshman season. He was exiting the Guy V Lewis bldg in his street clothes as I was walking to my car. I simply said “Great game, Nate!”. He smiled and replied thanks for supporting us. Seems like a fine young man.

1 Like

Great job Pesik!

gunna be hard to replace that hustle on the court. hope someone is ready to step up!

2 Likes

I loved that reel pesik! I’m sure going to miss Nate this fall.

2 Likes

I hope CKS plays this video on a loop for all the new players coming in. This is the type of hustle we should expect out of everyone. Really gonna miss Nate in a UH uniform next year.

1 Like

Nate has an ability to track long rebounds that’s better than just about any college player I’ve ever seen.

Nate’s hustle and leadership will be missed. I wonder if his impact on the new guys will be missed even more.

1 Like

I’ll sure miss him. He has such enthusiasm on the court, a natural leader and great representative of our school!

Good stuff pesik.

1 Like

something that i think will be interesting is that aswell…we’ve had a big energy guy for the last few seasons between nate and corey. almost everyone on next years roster is naturally quiet. dejon is the closest to a big personality among returning players and no guarantee he comes back…sasser, mills and grimes might be whispering to each other on the court next year lol

1 Like

It seems like Fabian has a big personality but more in a humor/keep things light kind of way. He’s a guy I could see really stepping up to fill that role though.

Dejon seems to have the personality but he still seems too out of control to be the real on court leader.

2 Likes

On the coaches virtual caravan, CKS said he is looking to Fabian for the leadership of this team.

1 Like

The leader doesn’t necessarily need to be the star. He just needs to be the glue. Nate was that guy last year. Maybe Fabian can be that guy next year, but it’s there for the taking, so I really hope someone steps up into that role.

1 Like