NCAA NET Ranking 2020 Tracking

Have to say Wichita St looks like the favorites heading into conf play. Coogs need to come out of the Diamond head firing on all cylinders.

2 Likes

Agreed. Wichita State is really good.

1 Like

That what happens when a great coach builds a “program”. They have off years
but not many.

His system is pretty damned salty.

Looking forward to him coaching Penny into a mudhole.

4 Likes

We moved up 6 spots in the BPI to 30th.

All 3 of our losses have been to teams in the top 50

4 Likes

Moved up 10 spots to #44 in latest NET Rankings

6 Likes

NCAA NET has us at 44th.

3 Likes

Not much of a bump after Washington. Up to #39 right behind Washington at #38.

2 Likes

Keep winning!

4 Likes

Yes, please keep winning. Fill up the stands while you are at it.

1 Like

Yikes. Some of our wins must have lost since we dropped five spots without playing a game. Thanks South Carolina!!! :unamused:

Edit: It was definitely them. They dropped 40 spots from their loss. essentially 80 to 120!!! yuck.

Also other teams winning that were right behind them in rankings play a part in getting passed .

Finally another good bounce from the Q1 win. Up 7 spots to #36. Making some headway

7 Likes

Sagarin has UH at #18 now :astonished:

5 Likes

Slow n steady wins the race.

Remember a time when we were hoping just to make a post season tournament? This is way better.

6 Likes

Oh my Lord! Do I remember. It was almost too good to be true to make it to a conference championship just to have the chance.

But great leaders attract great employees. Renu is the motor that led to these exciting times we’re in. God bless her!

7 Likes

Ooof
 Tulsa game did some damage. Coogs drop to #49. Welp
 gotta keep grinding.

2 Likes

There’s nowhere else to go. I’d rather lose to Tulsa and come back with our best ball against WSU for the win, than vice-versa. We win that game and we’re back in the hunt.

3 Likes

Net up 6 spots to 43.

2 Likes

Get under 30 and we are in great shape.

5 Likes