NCAA NET Ranking 2020 Tracking

Jumped 10 spots to #34.

3 Likes

Slow and steady wins the seeding race.

5 Likes

Latest update for AAC teams:

1 Like

Last year Temple was a last 4 in with a 56 NET and 23-9 record. Memphis had a NET in the 40s I believe and missed the tourney, but they also had 14 losses and finished 5th in conference. I feel like the bar for our conference to get in is 10 losses or fewer and a NET at least in the 50s.

4 Likes

The seats that were empty yesterday are season ticket holder who support our basketball program but rarely show up! The others must be ticket vendors. Great crowd yesterday, CKS said the atmosphere was amazing! Attendance record set, you guys got to let it go!

4 Likes

Up to #29.

1 Like

NET Rankings for all AAC Schools

4 Likes

@Raw
Let what go?

I just think we talk a lot about empty seats & we just had our biggest attendance! Most of the few empty seats we can’t do anything about!

2 Likes

Gotcha. That’s a great point!

Cincy makes the tourney
book it.

1 Like

I agree with you Raw. Like my Grandfather would often say, “people will cry about being hungry with a loaf of bread under their arms”. Many of us can’t enjoy the good times because of a few empty seats.“Let it go”.

10 Likes

If we are not careful this season is going to be over & we don’t want to miss what a great season it is!

4 Likes

We are presently at #28.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t shock me to see us jump into the top 25 in the NET come tomorrow morning.

6 Likes

The steady climb in the net is exactly what we want. Frankly, I’d rather be a projected 5 seed the day after the conference tourney ends than a projected 3 seed right now. We have never excelled when people brag on us. Slow and steady with these young guys.

3 Likes

Scooched up one spot to #27.

1 Like

True
past LSU!

2 Likes

No we don’t.

1 Like

Held steady at 26 after SMU.

5 Likes