NCAA T&F Championships Wenesday

That’s huge, neither Kahmari or Burke were favorites to make it through. Needed at least one.

Have to think not having to run the 4x100 helped him there.

1 Like

True. I keep getting pissed we won’t have our 4x100 points, but I will look at it that Burke wouldn’t have made the 200 final if he ran that as well so its a wash.

1 Like

Why don’t they show the long jump during this break on the track??

1 Like

Trumaine just put up 26’ 10” and moves into first by 10” :dizzy_face:

1 Like

This is all the finals, right?? That means he is probably going to win?

1 Like

Looking good. Destroyed his personal best

They do have an ESPN3 feed for the long jump

LSU guy just passed Trumaine by an inch

Well, I jinxed it as he just fell to 2nd. So many PBs out there

1 Like

You can’t look at it that way. Burke train just for that reason. He could win both.

1 Like

Jefferson goes 26’ 7 1/4” on his last jump so it looks like he’ll finish 2nd. Huge, huge, huge for the Coogs national title hopes.

2 Likes

More good news, only one of the 3 Tech jumpers is going to score (4th) and Holloway didn’t score for Florida.

1 Like

HUGE!!

1 Like

Whoops, correction, top 9 move forward for 3 more jumps. Tech has one of their guys in 9th so he’ll get to jump.

Jumped the gun (no pun intended)

2 Likes

Updated team projections have Tech at 61 points, Houston at 57, Florida at 50, and LSU at 33. I don’t believe that is counting any additional points from the LJ yet.

1 Like

Both Harrison (LSU) and Jefferson put up distances that were longer than any of the jumpers in the field put up this season.

That extra race makes a difference. He can win both the 100 and 200, and it may be because of a little more freshness as both races will come down to hundredths of a seconds.

2 Likes