Nebraska Prez on "hot mic" caught saying B1G coming back this week

Not sure if it’ll actually happen, but it’d be interesting if this “leak” amounted to something real!

2 Likes

Straight out of Idiocracy.

Welcome to Costco, I love you.

2 Likes

All these highly paid admins and the B1G has handled this poorly from the beginning.

3 Likes

It’s got what plants crave!

2 Likes

Guess Nebraska enjoys the feel of egg on its face

3 Likes

The “air” or “Water” or “Carbon Dioxide” part.

…meanwhile in PACville…(Crickets…)

3 Likes

“AKRON is ranked in the AP, we gotta do something about this…Now!!!” The BIG10

2 Likes

Folks hiding covid results until hours before the game, no social distancing and masks at games (thanks FSU), party busses, this is a renegade year. Lol

Big 10 basically has now said to hell with commissioners and presidents

1 Like

Whoa Nelly. Not so fast!

This morning, the President of the University of Nebraska was speaking at a news conference when he was recorded saying the Big Ten would announce its plan for football tonight. He was unaware he was being recorded and later told reporters his comments were taken out of context.

The B1G is quickly becoming a great, big “cluster you know what.”

4 Likes

Clean up on aisle 12.

6 Likes

I was very surprised when they previously announced they weren’t playing. Too much money and too many egos for the BIG not to play.

1 Like

I would expect the Pac12 to start up too. Can’t be the only P6 ( yeah, I said it :joy:) not playing.
#GoCoogs!

1 Like

I don’t think they’ll crawfish as easily since the California schools aren’t playing this fall no matter what

1 Like
1 Like

Why will PAC and BIG not just end their rebellion and just play.

They thought the rest of the leagues would follow their lead. Boy, were they wrong.

4 Likes

Get on the party bus

2 Likes

Mitigating a novel virus with a death rate of 1% (not to mention the serious issues on a lot of those that do survive) and no vaccine in the near future that be transmitted asymptomatically might be more important to some people than playing a game that has nothing depending on the outcome but bragging rights?

5 Likes