Negative commentary . . . .

Please post all of your negative comments, be they about State, County, City, School, teams or players on this thread so we can just skip all of the negativity on other threads and enjoy positive thoughts and ideas toward all of the above . . . . . Positive attitude breeds positive results . . . . .

12 Likes

Fire Bill O’Brien. Go coogs!

9 Likes

lol

3 Likes

I really hate the Yankees and Notre Dame and Texas Longhorns. I have some negative feelings towards the Aggies, the Dodgers and the Lakers but I don’t think it borders on seething hate that I feel for the others. I have never been a big fan of sushi and don’t really understand why that has become such a thing. I don’t like margaritas that are so frozen that you have to wait for it to melt before you can drink it. If I am having ice tea at a restaurant, I don’t like it when they fill it up too often or not often enough. I have never thought Adam Sandler was funny, ok his hanukka song was funny. I hate brain freezes and every known cure never works for me. I hate that I slice my driver and I hate that everyone has a fix and I hate that I can’t seem to fix it.

This thread is going to become Festivus for the rest of us. An airing of the grievances.

12 Likes

I hate Aggies and Longhorns and Austin and Baylor and Herman and the Yankees and Red Sox and ESPN and the p5 marketing scam and cucumbers and Finebaum and Dodd and Thammel and Kentucky and LSU and the monarchy and U.N. and Arky.

And the Dallas Morning News and Houston sports radio and animated films and every Channel 2 in the country.

7 Likes

We should have a thread for epic posts, as nominated and voted on annually by ourselves. For 2020, I nominate your post here. Well done, and I think you just about covered it!

2 Likes
6 Likes

I hate whiners, complainers, backstabbers, stool pigeons, squealers, betrayal, infidelity, the court of public opinion, the P5, bad officiating, WNBA, Rob Manfred, Bud Selig, politicians, NYC, LA, Bigfoot, the national sports media, people who don’t do what I want them to do, and most of all intolerance.

2 Likes

You hate Bigfoot? What did the peaceful Sasquatch do to you?

2 Likes

Ummm…Barry Manilow.

3 Likes

Bad commentary? Oh so bad commentators.

I hate: Greg McElroy, Booger McDonald’s, Adam Amin (and all his G5 diatribe), Dave Flemming, Phil Simms (how many times does he use the word side?), Cris Collinsworth, Joe Buck, and Jesse Palmer. Todd McShay is decent IMO, but his voice doesn’t match his body. It doesn’t make him a bad commentator, but the voice changing bit is a tad cheesy. lol

2 Likes

Fire Bill O’Brian
Transfer portal is ruining college football
Paying college athletes is a horrible idea
I can’t stand the NBA
Im sooooo pissed off about King leaving
I wish our basketball team would play to the level that they should - loaded with talent but can’t seem to play together

I think that about covers it.

3 Likes

Bill Obrien is still coach??! Ahhh!!!

2 Likes

So nice of you to call him what he’s clearly not. lol

3 Likes

I hate mowing grass, flat tires, and mushrooms.

2 Likes

Why do you hate bigfoot?

1 Like

I hate to hear women calling football games (deeper voices go better with football) and the woman NFL referee I saw this past weekend. Referees shouldn’t wear makeup, they should be old dudes with big guns.

6 Likes

I couldn’t possibly agree more with this. I guess call me sexist?

Quick, tell the audience a story about how things were when you played football in the league, oh wait… you have zero experience playing football in your entire life… why are you announcing it then?

moreover, I literally can not stand the sound of Beth Mowins voice. she may very well be the best announcer in the history of announcing, I just can’t get passed her voice. If one of those inflatable dancing things had a voice, it would be meth mowins voice…

1 Like

I hate it when people say “verse” instead of “versus” (listening to S&H pawdcast while typing this)

I don’t like the contrived name Eado. It’s not Soho

3 Likes

This is AWESOME, Besides all caps I would increase the font size if I knew how.

:beers:

1 Like