Negative commentary . . . .

The Sleestax

3 Likes

Driver in the top clip is the luckiest person on earth!

4 Likes

Lol…You know I really wanted to find a few others:
1 - Driver who speed behind you, get into the left lane, just to cut in front of you to get off the Freeway.

2 - Driver who speed fast enough, just to drive side by side parallel with you.(Day or Night) and stay at the same speed as you.

3 - The Driver that cuts in and out around cars, as if it is an Ice Skating Rink.

1 Like

The word is moot, not mute. It’s a moot point. Lose versus loose has already been mentioned.

Then there’s irregardless. It’s regardless or irrespective, not irregardless.

And, as mentioned previously, my favorite three teams any given Saturday: Houston and whoever is playing Texas and Notre Dame.

2 Likes

Misuse of eager and anxious.

One is eager to do something, as in “I am really eager for the season to get here.”

Anxious connotes anxiety. “I am anxious about my differential equations test, I’ve been having a hard time understanding it.”

Of course one can be eager and anxious at the same time. “I am eager for the game to get here, but really anxious about our secondary against their QB.”

Or - how about the drivers who insist on driving at night - with their lights OFF!

4 Likes

I forgot another one: parsec.

For all the things Star Trek did, they screwed this one up and it has been ongoing ever since. A parsec is a measure of distance, not a measure of time. It was mentioned the Enterprise could get somewhere in some number of parsecs.

And further and farther. Further is degree, farther is distance.

Who and whom. Who is subject, whom is object. Who is going to throw it to whom.

He’s not aware of situation Sir! #Drunk

1 Like

Which one was on first? I forget…

1. It annoys me when sportscasters or columnists continually use the term ‘obviously’ to describe something that was obvious.
  2. Don’t tell me that 4th and 1 at the 5-yard line is a big play coming up. (see #1)
  3. Players are not ‘products’ of a high school that arrive in a box. They are alums.
  4. It annoys me that spell check and calculators have ruined my ability to spell and do a simple arithmetic.
1 Like

Bad offensive line play of football teams that Case Keenum plays on.

Dry tamales served with no salsa as accompaniment. WTH?

Feet always cold in the wintertime… like the Eagles song. Sux.

Food meant to be served hot…but cold.

11 or 2:30 games at TDECU in September…brutal.

No craft beers on tap at TDECU? Why?

Loud, crowded places…exception if the Coogs, the Eagles, Deep Purple, the Doobies, the Moody Blues, Santana…or a good Mariachi band is/are play’in. I’ll deal with it.

Bad BBQ. Bad sea urchin sushi. Chilie with macaroni in it.

Receivers with the “dropsies” on football teams that Case Keenum plays on.

I can’t stand the process “cheese” goop they put on nachos these days. I was in Philly, PA few years ago and the place I was at did the same with cheesesteaks, bleh.

Tuition and dorm costs for 2 kiddos at UH this year…ouch. I’m proud though.

Pickled jalapeños on Subway sandwiches (disclaimer: I’m Texan, so love jalapeños otherwise, fresh or pickled).

Obnoxious, jerk fans of the old SWC schools.

Bland food not seasoned properly.

Rubberneckers and road construction.

Sweet red wine, and cheap tequila. Double bleh.

4 Likes

I still want some answers on the hatred of bigfoot. I know this is just a message board but people can take it too far.

4 Likes

Judging by his appearances in TV commercials, Sasquatch might have anger management issues. Maybe that’s where the hate comes from? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Posters should learn the difference between dominate and dominant!

1 Like

Bigfoot stole my girlfriend. Okay!?!? You satisfied?

5 Likes

She heard what they say about big feet.

5 Likes

Mike, that reminded me of something my Dad used to say, which was “THEY SAY is the biggest liar you will ever meet.”

3 Likes

LOL!

1 Like