- Deep social media integration
- Much better editor
- Many more options on how to use the site
- More detailed profiles
- Fully mobile optimized
- No pagination, just keep scrolling!
- Community moderation to vote down trouble-makers
- Much more flexibility for moderators to deal with trouble-makers instead of just only having option to ban
- Able to respond to user feedback on look and feel
- Email notifications if you want them
- Ability to unpin topics you don’t want to see anymore
- Easily embed Youtube, Images, Twitter, Soundcloud etc.
- Select the part of the message you want to quote.
Is there a suggestion box? On my Android mobile the menu dropdown needs to have Football, M Basketball, W Basketball, etc because I mostly see “Houston” for every message group. #ConstructiveFeedback
Go to Site Feedback and we greatly appreciate it.
I want to post a gif. System reads it as an img. What is the coding difference?
Not sure… Works here on my end?
It is not displaying as a gif. Your post is an image of “This is a Test” getting smaller and smaller written 5 times.
This site’s functionality is such an improvement over scout! Great work guys!
Actually, it is displaying as a .gif file, albeit static not animated if that was the poster’s intent, like so:
I just saw you have to use a gif download script from the supporting website.
Excited to see how the new page works
I just noticed the Academic Excellence forum. Thanks for adding that, it has some good stuff.
Is there a way to turn off video auto play when I open a thread? This seems to be a new feature.
I dont know about the auto video play. When i go into a thread it doesnt do that for me.
I was using the iPhone app and have been shut out until I found a twit about Coog fans on website. What is the status of an updated iPhone app cuz it was much more convenient. Glad I found you again. Go Coogs!
Did something change today ? My mobile view is very different and not in a good way. Not sure if just my phone or your software
They are always making upgrades but I have not seen any difference on my end. Can someone speak to this issue?