New Feb 9---Update on Pray10

Prayers for Pray10

5 Likes

Ouch! Get well, bud! Your fellow Coogfans are rooting for you!

6 Likes

Praying for a recovery for Pray10šŸ™

6 Likes

Praying for your recovery @pray10. You are loved and missed by this community.

5 Likes

Praying for full recovery Pray. We miss you big time!

5 Likes

Prayers!!

4 Likes

A new report on progress - would be nice!

4 Likes

Virtual hug. Get well!

4 Likes

Get well soon.

3 Likes

May God bless you, Patrick!

Special prayers coming for you although you have apparently been blessed through this one!

2020ā€¦ a year that will live in infamy!

3 Likes

I didnā€™t want to intrude on the DKately thread, but wanted to give a quick update from Pray. He is still in recovery mode from his ladder accident, suffering some long term effects from his serious concussion and undergoing therapy.

Posting a few snippets with his permission.

Doing okā€¦having huge issues with post concussion syndrome right now. Still trying to work through that and get back to work full time. Luckily, wife is filling in for me. Makes it difficult to focus though to the point I cant even drive or spend a lot of time sitting up.

This injury has taken a lot out of me and made me realize how important and fragile life is. Iā€™m getting better, but Iā€™m also going to be smarter. Go Coogs!

and lastly, a comment about Coogfansā€¦

need to get back over there (Coogfans) and check in. Been tough with the concussion. Take care, my friend, I appreciate you letting me know that people are out there thinking of me. Definitely helps.

Hopefully weā€™ll see Pray again sooner rather than later!

27 Likes

Prayers for @Pray10. Life is indeed fragile. Take care!

4 Likes

My uncle had a ladder accident. That is scary. Get well soon, Pray!

Weird thing ladders. Iā€™ve known people that fell off balconies and roofs that walked away. I know two people with ladder accidents and both walk with a permanent limp. Its the backwardness of it I assume.

1 Like

Best friendā€™s dad fell off one and died.

Prayers go out to you and your family. Please have a quick and complete recovery.

Get well @pray10. Miss your posts.

1 Like

Prayers for pray10. You deserve a break.

There are more than 300 ladder-related deaths and over 130,000 emergency room visits related to ladders each year, as well as 2,000 ladder-related injuries every day. Improper ladder use has serious implicationsā€”itā€™s time to get serious about safety. Make ladder safety a priority this year by participating in the American Ladder Institute (ALI)ā€™s National Ladder Safety Month this March to help broaden ladder safety awareness throughout all aspects of day-to-day lifeā€”in your organization, community, and home.

Read more at the ANSI Blog: The Numbers Donā€™t Lie: Make Ladder Safety a Priority The Numbers Don't Lie: Make Ladder Safety a Priority - ANSI Blog

2 Likes

All the best Pray10. Hope to see you around Coogfans once again soon!